Chapter seiben

Beep beep boop bop I'm going to fucking scream out my goddamn mental issues and traumas in full detail any second now help me 😭😭🔥🔥

Anyways I'm back at it again living my best and worst life

So now that this chapter is out, time to post the rest of the chapters that I have archived 😇😇

—-

"Are you alright sir?" You asked Third Reich who had been intimidatingly examining your face. "I- Yes I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you." Third Reich excused himself. "I'm happy to hear you are okay," you said putting your best smile on.

"Father, may I ask, what will we be doing this evening? Is there a distinct plan?" Germany asked. "Well yes, Italy has invited us three to dinner...a pasta dinner." Third Reich responded. Just as Germany was about to say something Third Reich beat him to it. "I can't with him sometimes, pasta this, pasta that-- its almost like he considers damn spaghetti more important than his child." Third Reich complained. "Well I haven't had pasta in a while, so I won't complain about an opportunity to eat some," Germany commented. "I've eaten pasta every time I've gone to visit Fascist Italy, just the thought of it makes me retch by this point." Third Reich said. "Y/N? Do you like pasta?" Germany questioned you.

"I do not know yet. I've never had any," you responded to him. "Really? How so?" he asked. "I've mostly eaten just the things I was given as a sergeant." "Oh, that makes sense," Germany said. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Although I'm already sick of it I can't say that it's not good tasting." Third Reich said to you. "I'm looking forward to it then." You said.

"All this talk of food has made me hungry. How about we order some food?" Third Reich offered. "Sounds good," Germany replied. Third Reich looked around in hopes of founding a waiter to request the menus from. "It seems there are no waiters around, excuse me, I'll go searching for one." Third Reich got up from his seat and went away in search of the aforementioned waiter.

"I think I'm going to eat some fish...what about you?" Germany queried. "Don't know yet, I'll just look at what they're offering." "Alright then." Just as Germany said that a woman had entered the coach of the train. She eyed you keenly and walked up to you. "Hello, may I see your two's tickets please?" the conductor asked. This was going to be a problem. Germany emptied his pocket and handed the folded ticket to the conductor. She accepted it, checked it and handed it back to Germany. "And you? Could you please give me your ticket?" the woman asked.

"Would it be possible for you to wait for a bit? I don't have my ticket on me, my...co-" "No ticket, no right to stay in the coach of the train. Either give me your ticket now or follow me to the lower-class train coach." the woman rudely said. You audibly sighed and got up from your seat. "Maam could you please wait for just a moment? My father has the ticket for them." Germany asked in hopes of convincing the conductor to not take you anywhere.

"As I've said, if no ticket, no staying here." The woman took your upper arm and dragged you to the other coach of the train. "You stay here for one stop, then you're getting off." She left you there letting go of your hand and went back to her job. The lower-class train was much duller and more full than the first-class one. You accepted the fact you had to stay here for a little bit and went searching for a free seat. You noticed a woman then scootched over from the outer seat as you approached, welcoming you to sit there. You took the opportunity and sat down next to her.

"Thank you." you thanked the kind woman. She was blonde with blue eyes and a nice hairdo. "You're welcome," she said eyeing your appearance and uniform. "I assume you got caught in first class without a ticket?" the woman asked. "Right on point," you answered. "You don't look like the type of person to take the train without a ticket," she said. "Yeah well I have a ticket, my colleague had my ticket and went away right as the conductor came in," you explained to her. "Oh, I see...may I ask your name?" the woman asked. "Oh..sure, it's Y/N. What's your name?" you said. "I'm Dorothy. Nice to meet you Y/N," she said. "Nice to meet you too Dorothy," you responded.

It got sort of quiet after that and she turned away to look outside the window, seeming a bit sad. "Is everything okay?" you asked Dorothy. "Yeah, I'm a bit worried is all," she said. "Why are you worried Dorothy?" you asked. "Well...if you want to know, I'm searching for my husband, Richard. I haven't seen or heard anything from him for a month and a half already, the last I've heard from him was that he was in Bologna, I'm hoping to find him there." Dorothy explained to you. "Richard? Mind describing him for me?" you remembered the guy who led you to the car from the military base was also named Richard, it was a stretch that it was even a possibility that her husband could've been that guy, but there was a chance.

"Why not, he's blonde, he's pretty tall and he has brown eyes. Why are you asking?" She questioned you. "I think I've met a Richard in Germany that fits the exact description you've given to me just now." as you said that Dorothy's eyes lit up. "Y-you have? Where did you meet him?" "He was the one who assigned me a job to work for my colleague at a military camp." "He does work as a soldier...maybe...it could be him. If there's a possibility he's there then I have to get back as soon as possible." "Well, how about...you erm... if you want you could stay with me and my colleagues in Rome for a bit and then after we go back I can take you to the camp I met him." "...you would do that? That would be very kind...I'll take you up on that offer then! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me, thank you so much Y/N." she exclaimed and embraced you. As if right on cue, the conductor came into the train coach seemingly very terrified.

"Excuse me, you can go back to first class, I'm very sorry for my mistake. I promise something like this won't happen again," she said to you. You got up from your seat and held out your hand for Dorothy to take and get up as well. "Would it be possible to upgrade this woman's ticket as well?" "Y-Yes of course, it would be 200 000 lire to upgrade it to first class." you took out some money that you had exchanged for Italian lire from your pocket and handed it to the conductor. She took the money and gave a ticket to Dorothy. Dorothy seemed a bit surprised you bought her a better ticket and thanked you. After that, the conductor lead you both back to the original coach you had resided in.

"There you are! That's stupid fucking train conductor-- I mean, welcome back Y/N, sorry for the mishap." Third Reich said noticing you were back. "It's ok," you said kinda freaked out by Third Reich's little outburst there. "And who's...this?" Third Reich said noticing Dorothy behind you.