Memorys part 3

Day 4

On Thursday I of course listened to Taros and Osanas conversation once again. They were talking about going to the movie theater after school. And of course Info-chan told me that Osana would have an alarm to wake her up and that I had to disable it. I was not sure how she knew that but I ignored it.

After school I secretly snuck up to Osana and disabled her alarm why Ribaru was distracted. I swifly went down to the gate to see how long Senpai would wait for Osana. Finally when Senpai stopped waiting I followed Senpai home.

Day 5

On Friday Taro and Osanas was talking about some sort of music playlist. Osanas was gonna make a music playlist for Taro and show it to him during lunch. So when Osana finished making the playlist I splashed Osana with water so when she went to the bathroom to change her clothes I stole her phone and edited the audio in the computer room. Then returned her phone back on her desk.

During lunch when Osana was showing the playlist to Taro. Senpai wrinkled his eyebrows and then walked away from Osana .

Osana was confused why Senpai was mad and just continued to finish her bento. On top on that I gossiped about Osana until her reputation was -33. During class Osanas head was on her desk for the whole clas while the class was openly snickering why the teacher was ingoring it. I saw Ribaru confused I guess she didn't hear the rumors.

After school Osana confessed to Senpai, and Senpai brutally rejected Osana. Ribaru saw everything unfold and gave Osana space. So when Ribaru left I went up to Osana for the final blow. I ran up to Osana and acted worried and asked her what was wrong, after she finished rambling I wasn't sure what she was saying. Her voice was really annoying and squeaky. After She finished talking she spread her arms out for a hug. I stepped back and smirked and told her what I did. While I left walking away as neat and stylish as possible.

"what.. Ayato..Why?.." she asked while glaring.

I turned around and tried to talk as coolly as possible and said.

I felt like it.

Then while was I was walking down the hill I accidentally stepped on my shoelace.

(huh??)

(IM GONNA FALL..)

*TUMBLE*

*ROLL*

*CRASH*

(how embarrassing..dammit!)

I looked up and saw Osana at the top of the hill staring down at me.

"pfftt" Osana was laughing..

I immediately stood up.

summersault.. That was a summersault.

(I said that to save face..It was a horrible excuse but only thinig I could think of.)

I thought while walking about from the confession tree.

"As if" said Osana.

"Remember Ayato when I com-"

I ran back up the hill and stabbed Osana with a box cutter.

"COUGH COUGH"

Osana immediately puked blood out all over the ground.

"AYATO. I WILL BE BACK."

I stabbed her again this time in the neck..She instantly died.

I left her body there. And disposed of all the evidence that could relate to me. And burned it in the furnace.

-20 Sanity