New classmates Part 5

3rd person

After what happened Ayato was found the next day beaten up. He was immediately sent to the hospital and the headmaster sent the student council to be alert for the safety of the students.

"what a hassle.."

Student 1 : did you hear about what happen??? Apparently Ayato was in a fight!

Student 2 : Poor Ayato..Could it have been the mysterious murders over the 9 weeks?

Student 3 : I heard he was beaten to a pulp.! I wonder who he fought ^^^ 

                                                                          [  1 week later ]

When Ayato returned to school he was covered of bandages. He instantly swarmed with students. Ayato didn't hate it but didn't love it either this just shows how Ayato acts.

Student 2 : Ayato!! do you know who did this to you??

"no"

Student 3 : Don't worry Ayato, I'll protect YOU!!

".." (just speechless)

Student 1 : Wish you a speeding recovering!

"thank you"

Ayato knew it was Osono but couldn't confront him without proof. Ayato is now on guard so this time he's prepared for any fight..! 

( Osono don't think you'll get away with this )

"DING"

"DING"

"DING"

it was the bell, when Ayato heard it he went to class. Ayato remember apparently there was gonna be a new student. 

When Ayato got to class it was around 815

Teacher : Ok, class today we will be intruding a new classmate, come in!

Ok

Hey im Osono looking forward to being friends with everyone.

Ayato thought that was such a boring speech what a boring person.. wait Osono?? this can't be?? Ayato immediately lifted his head off the table and glaced at Osono with shock it seems that the teacher noticed .

Teacher : Is something wrong Ayato ? (worried)

Osono : No teacher me and Ayato are actully bestfriends I was planning on surprising him here! (grinning at Ayato)

Teacher : Well you hear that Ayato your lucky to have such a good friend. Osono why dont you sit next to Ayato! 

That used to be Ribarus seat but Ribarus desk has been empty for weeks and Osonos desk is reserved for her because somebody put a flower vase on it .

Teacher : you remind me of another student I barley got to know her..Well teach her I wish I could get to know her better .

When the teacher bit the bullet the tension in room was gone.

Student 2 : I thought you were siblings I mean your have similar names too!

Student 1 : Maybe they are siblings . ( replying to student 2 )

Student 3 : if your ever need anything you can ask me FIRST!!

"thank you" said Osono.

"take a seat" said the teacher.

On the way to his seat Osono saw Osanas desk it seems to have death threats on it but it seems like someone "tried" to clean it. No one really liked Osana really well not anymore after Ayato schemed but because Osanas died the class felt guilty and cleaned up her desk.Well not really they seem to give up halfway since Osono saw the words "KILL YOUR SELF" on it clearly.

Well not really they seem to give up halfway since Osono saw the words "KILL YOUR SELF" on it clearly