another rival? pt.10

(sorry in advanced for any spelling errors)

both Ayato kun and Osano were sent home for the day, On the way home Ayato spots a cafe.

"Where are you going??" asked Osano

Ayato points at the cafe across the street.

"oh, I know that cafe its trending all over kaobook!" exclaimed Osano.

"i would go but the lines are so long.." said Osano.

Ayato ignored Osanos comments and lined up in the 4 hour line.

"isn't this cafe pretty dead why is it popular again after 2 years" asked Ayato

"I heard there was some new "hot" guy or something.. But im definitely still hotter!" 

".." Ayato in return just stared down at Osano, once again ignoring him.

"whats you problem?!" Osano said grabbing Ayatos neck.

Ayato in return started throwing arms, to the point the costumers  originally in the line started crowding them record them.

"i should have down this before." Ayato said taking out a tazer, but right before Ayato could do anything someone tackled Ayato twisting his arm behind his back.

"who the fuck are you.." asked Ayato

"your always causing trouble.." said the mysterious man

the mysterious man was sounded around ayatos age but he was wearing a bear head on him it seems he was originally helping out promoting the cafe before tackling Ayato.

"what are you talkin bout.." said Ayato

Ayato tried to look up at the mysterious man, just to get his face shoved into the ground.

"get off him,im sorry we can leave!!" said osona

"i aint leavin !!" scream ayato just to get his arm to get twisted even harder.

"alright i have all day i dont mind holding you down." said the mysterious man.

"you fucking bitch.." Ayato muttered.

"hmm.. what was that?" said the mysterious man.

The mysterious arm started twisting harder again.

wait.. stop it your actully gonn- 

CRACK* 

 -30 sanity

Osano just at the mysterious man in shock.

"you broke his arm.." said osano flabbergasted

"no, i dislocated it" said the mysterious man.

"ugh.. just get off me already..!!" said Ayato clearly in pain

"just who the the fuck are you.." Osano asked before taking off the bear head off the mysterious man.

"Amao!?" said Osano

"who the fuck is Amao.." said ayato

*Amao grabbed Ayatos other arm* 

"wait im sorry please stop..!!" shouted Ayato

SNAP*

AHHH!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kaobook in basicly facebook in the yansim universe

also i drew a picture for more context if you didnt understand what i wrote