The beginning

Zeno was awoken by the sound of his alarm going off signifying it was time get ready for work.

With a groan, he sits up in bed and turns off his alarm. Zeno gets out of bed and stretches to get the grogginess out.

He then gets ready for the day by having a shower, brushing his teeth and getting dressed. He skips breakfast as he is not hungry, deciding to just leave now to get to work early.

(Zeno works as an animator but also does voice acting too.)

He leaves the comfort of his home and heads towards the studio he works at. Entering the building he spots his co-worker/friend at their computer working on an animation project. Zeno's friend notices him form the corner of their eye, waving Zeno over to them.

As Zeno approaches his friend, his friend greets him.
"Hey Zeno! You're here early." They said happily "yeah..just didn't feel like having breakfast"Zeno said with a nervous laugh. Zeno smiles at his friend then leaves to work on his own project at another computer. Setting up his drawing tablet and opening the animation program he starts working.

Time skip, 6 hours later- brought to you by happy fella "by making a fella happy you make a happy fella!"

Zeno was so engrossed in his work he hadn't noticed how much time he was working for and he had missed lunch.

His friend came up to him after their lunch break since they noticed Zeno still working. "Zeno,did you not get lunch?" They asked Zeno turned to look at them "oops- I did not get lunch I kinda lost track of time..." Zeno replied smiling awkwardly "why don't you take a break and get some food, I'll cover for you if needed" his friend suggested "ok, thanks dude" Zeno said while getting up to leave.

Zeno Heads to a nearby fast food place to get something to eat.

He enters the establishment and walks up to the counter and glances at the menu displayed on three large tv screens and decides on what he wants.

(The cashier is my character)
The cashier greets Zeno in a tired and monotone voice "hi and welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you?" The cashier says to Zeno. "Oh hi!" He smiles warmly at the MUCH shorter cashier, the cashier blushes slightly. "Can I get a [insert order here]" Zeno replies to the original question.

The cashier puts in his order into the computer and turns back to look up at Zeno "ok, that will be [insert total here]" the cashier says in response and Zeno nods putting some cash on the counter to pay for the food, the cashier takes the money and puts it into the register. " thank you uh...Dannie" Zeno thanks the cashier/Dannie with another warm smile after looking at his name tag.

Dannie is now as red as bobs sweater as he watches Zeno leave with his receipt to wait for his food.

Dannie runs to the back/break room blushing madly

DANNIE'S POV -

'Oh god, he's hot' Dannie thought to him self holding his now very warm face. Then enters his co-worker Stacy.

Author POV
That's it for this chapter ha ha, better keep going to hear the rest of this lol, see you later!