What happened

DANNIE POV

As I was just THINKING about that guy I just served I hear the door to the break room open and Stacy walked in with a confused face "what's up with you?" Stacy said in her normal stereo typical white girl voice "what do you want Stacy" Dannie retorted angrily "geez you don't need to get your panties in a twist, I was just making sure you were ok" Stacy replied in a snarky tone.

"ugh" Dannie huffed "anyway, what's up with you? you look like a tomato" Stacy said in a normal tone now "well...there's this guy outside that's REALLY hot and...yeah, i just served him" Dannie replied "ooooooh I see, you have a crush!" she replied with excitement "WHAT NO I DON'T!" Dannie retorted "ok maybe I do BUT I don't even know the guy" Dannie admitted "hmm tell you what, why don't you go give him his order then ask him for his number?" Stacy suggested "o-ok" Dannie replied.

3RD PERSON POV

Dannie left the backroom and when to get Zeno's order and call his number at the front.

"[insert order number here]" Dannie yell to get Zeno's attention, Zeno stood up from leaning on the wall and went up to the front counter to get his order, when he got there he looked down at Dannie and smiled warmly at him like before "thank you again Dannie" Zeno said softly but loud enough so Dannie could hear "no p-problem s-sir" Dannie replied " please call me Zeno" Zeno said with a lopsided grin "o-ok Zeno" Dannie said trying to smile back awkwardly Zeno seeing Dannie's attempt at smiling back he lets out a low soft chuckle making Dannie blush then Zeno waved Dannie goodbye and left to go back to work.

Time Skip - Brought to you by Skid and Pump spooky dancing

Zeno was walking home when he saw his friend looking upset and he went up to them to see what was wrong "hey, you ok?" Zeno asked worried "OH! YOU KNOW WHY ZENO!" they yelled with rage at Zeno "what?" Zeno replied confused "DON'T 'WHAT' ME ZENO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU BASTARD!" they yelled again "i really don't know, what is going on?" Zeno asked

"YOU USED ME! i always knew your kindness was fake YOU DICK! WELL KNOW YOU CAN'T USE ME ANYMORE!" they yelled as they stormed off leaving Zeno stunned.

'what did i do?' Zeno thought to himself 'why are they mad at me?' then Zeno realized that he was alone....again... ' I don't want to be alone again..' Zeno thought to himself as a tear ran down his face but he wiped it away before anyone could see him cry.

he began walking home, but he never made it home...

AUTHOR POV

OOGA BOOGA! lol that's the end of this chapter keep reading if you want to know what happens next. see you later! <3