HALLOWEEN!

ZENO POV

Dannie and I had made plans to go to this haunted house thing for Halloween so I was trying to figure out what to go as for my costume since I had no time to plan one.

"what to wear what to wear?" I mumble to myself while rummaging around in my closet for anything cool I may have to go out in "I might have an idea"Asrares spoke smugly "What??" I respond in curiosity "Why don't you let me control so I can show you"he suggests "Not gonna happen" I retort "Uhg, then I have one more idea" he complains and stops what I was doing feeling a bit worried about what he is going to try and do...

and there it was the headache that god-forsaken headache I know all too well my eyes glow teal as my mind fills with fear but before I could say anything the transformation began.

I fall to the floor feeling the sides of my head being torn and ripped from under my skin the large horns shoot out with splatters of my blood hitting the walls as I scream in pain clawing at my forearms as they bleed out while I dig my sharp nails into my own flesh as the new bone is formed on either side of my skull and becomes heavy and full, then the tail ripping my skin around my tail bone and new vertebrae formed from the blood and flesh that flew off slowly being covered by newly created skin and a thin layer of black and grey fur coating it as it elongates becoming thick, smooth, and pointed along with my teeth becoming sharp.

'is it over?' I thought feeling my blood drip from the sides of my head and the blood dripping off my newly formed tail as I sat on my feet and looked at my new parts though they didn't feel new since this had happened before...my tail dropped and I felt exhausted. after a minute I got up slowly and walked over to my dresser where I had a big mirror so I could myself.

I walk up to the mirror with my new horns and tail in view dripping with my blood, I reach to touch one of my horns and wipe some blood away "Pretty cool Halloween "costume" idea huh?"Asrares muses as I silently look at myself "No.." I say quietly "Oh come on Zeno! You look so good with my horns they suit you so well" he flirts again I stay quiet for a moment  "Here let's make a deal, you keep the horns and tail for you silly little meet up then you won't have to worry about me saying or doing any more today. sound good?" he suggests and I agree simply because I don't want to have to deal with him today "wonderful" he muses then goes completely silent.

I sigh calming myself a bit from the pain and fear from moments ago then I make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up from all the blood.

I get into the bathroom and struggle to get my turtle neck off because of the horns but eventually, I manage to get it off and I put it in a laundry basket I had in the room then I turn to the skin mirror and with a damp towel I start wiping the blood off of my horns and my arms and wrapping my severely cut arms in some bandages but when it came to cleaning off my new tail as soon as I started wiping off some of the blood a shiver went up my spine, not in an "in scared" kind of way but it was like a "that feels good"  kind of way and I realized that my tail was super sensitive and I groan to learning this new information "great" I huff to myself knowing this could become a really embarrassing problem.

after I finished cleaning up I went back to my room to find a shirt or something to wear. looking in my closet the only thing I could wear was a V-neck long-sleeve black shirt so I put that on and looked in the mirror trying to think of how to make this look more like a costume I searched in my closet for an old cloak I got as a gift, it was a long wine red cloak with gold trimming and a cain connecter in the front in the same gold color. it was meant for a king costume but I did not care and put it on. I thought the the cloke would cover the scars on my neck but no it only hid my chest...I would come up with an excuse so I wouldn't have to think about it.