Trauma

Ciel's Pov
I woke up and rolled out of bed. I could smell breakfast downstairs, it actually made my stomach growl. I walked down the stairs and was met with my dad cooking bacon, eggs, and waffles. "Good morning Ciel, did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah I slept good." He made my plate and I sat down at the table and started eating. He made his plate and joined me. "Tomorrow is Monday so all the servants will be here in the morning when you wake up." He told me. "Ok" I replied. Then looking out the window at the pool, it was such a nice day it would be fun to go swimming.

Sebastian's Pov
I saw Ciel stare out at the pool. "Would you like to go swim today Ciel?" He looked at me excitedly and said yes but then suddenly looked sad. "I don't have a swim suit, a-and I d-don't know how to swim" he said quietly looking down at his lap. "Don't worry Ciel you have some swim suits in your room and I can teach you how to swim if you would like" I told him. "Really?!" He replied excitedly.

Ciel's Pov
I was now in my room picking which swim shorts I should wear. I grabbed a pair and put them on. I walked over to the mirror and instantly frowned. I can't go swimming looking like this, with all these bruises, I thought while tearing up. Just looking at all of the bruises brought back horrible memories of living with Claude and Alois. I couldn't help but cry as I started to relive it in my mind. I didn't realize how long it had been since I've looked at my body in a mirror. I was now on the floor, knees to my chest shaking and crying. I just couldn't help it as the wave of emotions hit me.

Sebastian's Pov
I put my swim suit on and made my way to Ciel's room to see if he was ready to go swim, but that's when I heard crying. I ran into his room swinging the door open. I saw him on the floor crying. I rushed over to him and got on my knees in front of him. "Ciel what's wrong, why are you crying, are you hurt?" He looked up at me terrified. "I-I don't w-want him to c-come hurt me again!" he choked out trembling. I instantly realized that seeing his bruises caused this. I picked him up and sat on his bed with him in my arms comforting him. "No one is ever gonna hurt you again Ciel, I am here, I won't let anyone hurt you. I will keep you safe." I said in a soothing voice. "Those bruises you have will go away with time, they won't be there forever. But I will be here always to protect you." I told him. He just clung to me trembling, but his breathing was slowing down as I rubbed soothing circles on his back and rocked him back and forth. "Would you still like to go swim, I can teach you how to swim if you want and there's pool floats" I said. He nodded his head in my chest tears falling on my chest as he sat up, still trying to steady his breathing. So I stood up with him in my arms and walked down to the pool. I showed Ciel the box full of pool toys and floats I bought just for him. I sat him down and he dug through the box and grabbed a pair of water wings blushing a bit. I helped put them on his arms and we got in the pool.

Ciel's Pov I was embarrassed about the fact I didn't know how to swim

Ciel's Pov
I was embarrassed about the fact I didn't know how to swim. No one ever taught me. I found a pair of water wings and my dad helped me put them on. We got into the pool and daddy went straight to the deep end. He is pretty tall so he could still touch where he was at. "Ciel come swim to me, you have the water wings on so you won't go under" he said. I picked my feet up and started to swim to him. When I made it to him he grabbed me. "Good job Ciel you did so good" he said. I just smiled. I practiced swimming some more, swimming across the pool to my dad. He makes me feel so safe I love him so much, he said no one will ever hurt me again, I thought while I wrapped my arms around him to lay my head on his shoulder. He started to walked back to the shallow end. We stayed in the pool for a little bit longer swimming. He was pulling me around the pool by my hands so I could just float along. I also practiced swimming to him some more. Being out in the sun and practicing swimming for 2 hours is really making me tired. I thought while yawning. My dad seemed to notice this and picked me up. "Would you like to go take a nap?" He asked me. "Yes daddy" I replied while laying my head on his shoulder and yawning. We got out the pool and he dried us both off then carried me upstairs to my room and helped me get some dry clothes on. I crawled in my bed and grabbed my bitter rabbit and quickly fell asleep.

Sebastian's Pov
I covered Ciel up and walked out of his room closing the door. I went to my office and looked up Ciel's file the orphanage had, just so I know as much as possible without him having to tell me. My poor baby boy was terrified after seeing his bruises and having a panic attack earlier. Reading his file made my blood boil. How is this guy not in jail. I thoughts angrily. I finished reading his file then went downstairs to make him some lunch before waking him up. I put the chicken nuggets on the plate with macaroni, then went up stairs to wake Ciel up. It was now 1:30 so he should be well rested after having an hour and a half nap. I woke him up and carried him downstairs. I sat at the table with him while he ate. "So Ciel would you like to go to school?" I asked him. He quickly looked up at me immediately turning white.

Ciel's Pov
Daddy asked me if I wanted to go to school and I could immediately feel my face lose it's color as all the horrible memories came back from being bullied at school when I lived with Claude, Alois made sure I was bullied or miserable all the time. "No, I-I don't wanna go" I stuttered out. "Well why don't I send you to school Tuesday and see how you like it, if you don't, then I will home school you." Dad said. "Oh ok" I replied still worried.