Vacation

(Y/n) POV:

"It's so nice out." I told Natalia as we walked along the beach. It wasn't super hot and it wasn't freezing, it was the perfect temperature.

"I'm glad we're here. We both need a break." Natalia sighed. "Did I tell you that I love your new haircut?" I asked her. "You did, three times now." She giggled. "Well now it's four." I announced. She trimmed it a bit and got some bangs. It looks hot.

We sat down in a shady spot on the beach and just hung out. We both had our swimsuits on so if we wanted to go in the water we could. For now though I was perfectly content with lying down in the sand.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a while because when I woke up the sun was starting to set. Natalia was on her beach chair reading her book next to me.

"Ready to go?" Natalia asked me. "Yeah." I mumbled and got off my towel. I stood up and stretched for a second before Natalia and I walked off to find somewhere to eat.

Eventually we came across a tiny restaurant overlooking the beach. It was technically on the beach but it wasn't like a to go place or anything, it was like a full restaurant. Except there weren't any windows and everything was just open space.

We were seated by one of the corners and had a good view of the ocean. We had ordered some margaritas too so I was pretty stoked for that.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked Natalia once we got our drinks. "Like an hour or two." She shrugged. I nodded and looked over the menu to see what I wanted to eat. I eventually decided on a chicken sandwich and some fries.

We put our orders in and started talking about random stuff. Eventually we started talking about work.

"Are you gonna buy out the other country club?" Natalia asked curiously. "I don't know. The one in Florida is doing really well so I probably could. But I want to like take an empty property and build a bunch of houses on the land and another club. And then put a whole gate around it and make it like a private club where all the residents belong to. Those do really well but I don't know where I'm gonna put it. It would have to be somewhere warm so the club is accessible all year." I explained. Natalia nodded and we started talking about it.

After we had finished talking I grabbed a piece of paper from one of the waitresses and we had a drawing contest. Not about work though, you could draw anything.

After dinner we took a small walk back to the hotel. We strolled along the beach together. We had a small play fight.

"(Y/n) put me down!" Natalia squealed as I put her over my shoulder. I walked closer to the water and ran all the way in. "No!" Natalia shouted and I dropped us in the water. We both went slightly under and popped back up quickly.

We both laughed after we popped out of the water. I walked out of the water and Natalia ran after me. We continued on our walk to the hotel and soon enough got into our room.

"I'm going to take a shower." I told Natalia and she nodded in understanding. I turned on the hot water and stripped off my wet clothes and stepped inside.

While I was washing my hair I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned around and saw Natalia standing under the shower head.

"Hey." I mumbled and gave her a kiss. "Hi." She mumbled back in between our kiss. We continued to kiss under the hot water and things only escalated from there.

After a quick and steamy shower we both stepped out of it to get ready for bed. I got my pajamas on and towel dried my hair. Natalia was blow drying her hair.

I was sitting on the bed when she walked out in a robe and sunglasses. I took a picture while she showed off and posed. She took the glasses off and sat next to me in bed.