Caught

(Y/n) POV:

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" I asked Nancy as she shut her bedroom door. "Yeah, my parents are busy entertaining Mike and his nerd stuff. They're not gonna think about us up here." Nancy told me while closing the distance between us and trying to take off my shirt.

I quickly slid off my shirt and went back to making out with Nancy. She kissed all over my neck as I took off her shirt.

I lightly pushed her on the bed and sat down. She layed down as I got on top of her and we kept kissing. I moved my head down to her neck and pressed a few kisses around it. "You can't give me a hickey." Nancy whispered and pushed my head away from her neck. "I didn't." I mumbled before going back to her lips.

"Mom come on! Just fifteen more minutes!" I heard Mike yell at Mrs. Wheeler. "No Mike, it's a school night." Mrs. Wheeler responded back. I didn't pay much attention to the conversation and kept kissing my girlfriend.

"Nancy! Do you want some...oh." Someone shouted as he opened the door. We both pulled away and looked at one of Mike's friends. He had curly brown hair and was missing his teeth.

"Dustin!" Nancy whispered harshly as I quickly threw Nancy her shirt and put mine back on. "You cannot tell anyone about this. Especially my family." She told him sternly after putting her shirt on backwards. He looked afraid before nodding and offering us a pizza box. I grabbed it from him before he nodded and told us he would keep quiet. He scampered off and ran away. Nancy closed the door again and sighed before sitting back on her bed.

"Want some pizza?" I asked as I took a bite of pepperoni pizza. It was actually pretty good. Nancy took a slice and I put the box on the floor.

I sat back down on her bed and we ate our pizza together in silence. I heard footsteps coming up and I tapped Nancy's arm while grabbing a book.

"Nancy, what did I tell you about keeping the door open when (Y/n) is here!" Mrs. Wheeler called out as she opened the door. "Hi Mrs. Wheeler!" I waved and put on an innocent smile.

"Hello (Y/n), I think it's time you should be heading home. It's pretty dark out." Mrs. Wheeler told me nicely. "Okay, thank you for having me!" I responded as I got up from the bed and put my jacket on.

"I'll walk you out." Nancy told me as I opened the front door. We walked out towards my car.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Nancy mumbled and pulled me in for another kiss. "Yeah." I nodded and kissed her again. We kissed for another few seconds before I got in the car. "Love you." I told her as I turned the car on. "Love you too." She responded and started to walk back inside. I drove away and went back home.

Fifteen minutes earlier...
Dustin POV:

"I just caught Nancy sucking faces with (Y/n)!" I told Lucas as we biked away. "(Y/n) (L/n)?!" Lucas shouted and I nodded. "Yeah, and they both had their shirts off. But she said not to tell anyone. So you can't tell anyone either." I stated. Lucas nodded and we continued biking home.