𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

gianna nicole taylor
friday, august 17th 6:02pm

"mind youuuu," i exaggerated waving my hand, "when i walked in the classroom bitches was staring at me like they had a problem or some and you know i had to shut allat shit down," i finished explained to chassy as i walked outta the bathroom from taking a shower.

chassy came over so me and her could get ready for the beach party together cause everything better when me and chas chas togethaa.

chassys face formed into a mug as she imagined the scenerio, "aight but fuck they look at ma best like that for?? cause word ta my motha ima walk up in that bitch and beat all they asses." chassy said standing up and using hand motions.

i started laughing and fell into her. lord knows she would deadass do that shit tho which made it funnier. chassy literally my ride or die frlll and everybody knew that shit.

i really couldn't wait to get to this damn party tho cause i already know it finna be litttt. i can't wait to see ethan tooo and you already know i gotta show out now.

"what we wearing gi?" chassy sang out flopping on my bed and picking up her phone about to go on pinterest to look for hairstyles.

"bikinis bitchhh. i got a cute ass one for youuuu holon" i said running out my room to my moms cs that's where the swimsuit was. i had these cute ass bikinis that looked exactly the same but ones design was louie v and the other was dior. but bitch they are pinkkkk.

when i came back i held both of them up to her and she squealed.

"BITCHH!" she grabbed it the louie v one and immediately went to put it on in my bathroom.

chassy's bikini ;

while she was in the bathroom i put the dior one on

while she was in the bathroom i put the dior one on. she walked out the bathroom as soon as i was done and when saw each other we screamed. we always do that, it's like a tradition atppp.

gianna's bikini ;

we got to sittin down and immediately started working on what hairstyle we was doin for it

we got to sittin down and immediately started working on what hairstyle we was doin for it. chassy found this cute one that was like slick in the front and a half up half down so we started doin it on ourselves while listenin to 'up' by cardi b and rapping our hearts outt.