𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 (𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐣 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐟 & 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐣 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐟 & 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK', gianna never ran to the door so mothafuckin fast.

everybody was in da livin room playin a board game and watchin a random ass show. gianna isn't wanna be there fr but that shit was lowkey gettin fun, but her man here now soooo, fuck dat game.

gianna opened the door slowly as a bright ass smilin spread on her face. her gaze started at the feet before buildin up the body, revealin notti's fine ass, holdin a bouquet of pink roses for her behind his back, and a spinnanight bag in his other hand.

the roses : $

SHE, squealed smilin ever harder and jumped on him wrappin her arm around his neck

he looked soooo fineeeee as always. he was wearin the black 'essentials' hoodie set wit some white socks and the black yeezy slides. he had his hoodie on while his curls were pulled back into a ponytail. gianna covered her mouth lookin at him, he smelled sooo much better. she liked his scent more than carlos'.

"baaaby," she dragged, her voice bein muffled from her buryin her face in his shoulder. "i missed youuuuu."

notti laughed wrappin his hands around her body as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"ahh," he winced in pain because she was accidentally diggin her nails in his back, "baby chilll, i missed you tooooo" he smiled jus decidin to endure it after a while.

gianna jus hung onto him even after she tried to put her down. she was addicted to his scent fr, he smelled soooo good.

"mmm baby whatchu got onnnn?" she dragged liftin her head out his neck and lookin at him, "gotchu smellin scrumptioussss." she bit her nail lookin around.