𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝘁 𝟮

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 , 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦[ halloween ! ,]

𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 , 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦
[ halloween ! ,]

𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

notti pov

NOTTI and the rest of the boys were outside heading to the ice cream stands on the open street because devin insisted.

the streets there were jus like if you were at disney. there's grey brick 'streets' allowing you to wander around to all the different places in there , while still being in sleepy hallow.

"yooo niggas let's gooo," devin groaned walkin up to the carts , this nigga was miles infront of everyone.

the other guys started jogging to catch up wit him while notti jus stayed his same pace. he was honestly jus all in his mind. he thought gianna was doin way too much cause it was jus a playful lil interview.

little did he know how that lil playful interview made her feel.

he was tight that she wasn't replyin to him , wasn't talkin to him , nunnadat. and the fact he ain't even know where she was innat big ass place was adding onto his annoyance. he honestly ain't feel like he did anything wrong , he felt like gianna was overreacting because she decided to go live too and be petty. so they was even in his mind.

but still , notti jus wanted to talk to her again and talk everythin out wit gianna. he ain't feel like he was wrong , but he would apologize inna instant if she truly was hurt by it.

notti finally caught up with the other boys again and jus kinda stood off to the side as he was lost in his thoughts.

ddot was the only person who noticed this behavior though. he knew notti too well to know right now he was overthinking. everyone else was too busy laughin and bein loud to notice.