𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 , 𝟕:𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐣[ this song actually sooo hard bro i can't ]

𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 , 𝟕:𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐣
[ this song actually sooo hard bro i can't ]

[ 2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴀʟʟ ʙᴏʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ]

"AHHHHH" da boys yelled in sync as they started the live.

IT, was literally 7am in da damn mornin, and here notti, travis, dede, devin, and ace were BLASTING music and bein loud as hell in the hallway as they got sturdy and shit.

normally ddot would be here wit him but ddot ain't even take this way to go to class as soon as he heard the music , peepin it was notti song.

2 days ago notti dropped a new song called 'sweepers k' after a new gang called the sweepers suddenly started gettin noticed and they was mentioning notti name and other oy's in they tracks. he even used the sweepers own flow in da song and that had niggas dyingggg.

he jus dropped it but da fans was runnin that shit upppppp , especially since notti haven't dropped shit in maaad long. niggas was even makin a challenge to it on tiktok and shit and that was makin it get more noticed. and it was jus the AUDIO, they ain't even drop the music video yet but the O's was finna film it after school all together.

before, him and ddot were plannin to drop they song 'who duckin?' which fans was waiting maaad fucking long for. but they never got to that after the fallout. they literally neva got in the studio together at ALL again, and they was literally always together at the stu.

but this new drop had the whole drill nation blogs and shit hype asl about the new beef wit the sweepers and oy.

since da song was already gettin maaad love , all the O's and notti's friends was hyping that shit up religiously cause they was mad proud.

' OH HE ACT UP?
HE GETTIN BOOMED ,
BULLETS SWEEP HIM , BREAKIN DA BROOM
IMA GEEK LIKE IM OFF A SHROOM '

all the boys yelled in sync as notti dropped down gettin sturdy while they held his tech.

travis came infront and started shakin his dreads wit his arms out.

"DAMN DAMN DAMN" they yelled laughin hard as shiiiiiittttt.

all those mothafuckas was fighting for the spotlight brooo , it was soo messy.