𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐣𝐣 𝟔𝐢𝐱

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐣𝐣 𝟔𝐢𝐱

"CHASSY, my mom told me dat shut as soon as i came from school." gianna whispered in her bathroom as she was on the phone wit chassy.

she called jus chassy about to tell her about how carlos is about to deadass move in wit them. all the time in between was spent on gianna tryna convince herself she was jus dreaming, her mom was pullin a prank, and how she was finna tell notti that shit.

"oh you a lie.." chassy mumbled puttin her cover on top of her shoulder more. "ain't no fuckin way that nigga movin in the witchu, stop lyinnnnn."

"BITCH, word to my deads.." gianna whispered in her bathroom as she was on the phone wit chassy. "on notti ian lyin."

"on nott— girl.." chassy mumbled before actually sittin up and turnin on her light. as soon as she turned on her light, her expression was shocked as fuck and gianna bursted out laughin. "gianna? carlos carlos? like, the carlos notti was about ta kill this mornin? that carlos? you deadass?"

gianna bursted out laughin and covered her mouth before she nodded her head. chassy sayin that jus reminded her how bad this whole situation actually was.

chassy screamed covering her mouth, "OHHHH HE DEAD HE DEAD!!!" she jumped shakin her hand, still in shock, "LIKE YOU, AND HIM, SAME HOUSE? AND NOTTI FUCKIN INSANE TOO?" she repeated out loud in disbelief, "AWLLLL THATS A DISASTER WAITIN TA HAPPEN."

all the stress and shock gianna was feelin immediately transferred over to chassy after she heard the new information.

"I KNOOOW! CHASSY.." gianna whined settin her phone about before he patted her cheeks in worry. "i actually don't know what the fuck ta dooooo. like i thought my moms finna turn around and say april fuckin fools." she ranted playin wit her ear lobe.

chassy bursted out laughin, "bitch it's september ho," she wheezed climbin back in her bed, "and i'm not gonna lie. you need that april fools right fuckin nooow. this is baaad."

"i knoooow," gianna winced hangin her back against the wall, "ion know how im finna tell this maaaan brooo." she fake cried slidin down the wall.

chassy was laughin hard as fuck. "girllllll it's alrighttt," she breathed out tryna catch her breathe, "jus tell him, notti's a very understandin and calm nigga. nun a small conversation won't fix gi." chassy said sarcastically as she gave gianna a smile.