𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

narrator pov

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟔:𝟑𝟓𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟔:𝟑𝟓𝐚𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

'GIANNA ¡DESPIERTA! (WAKE UP)' gianna's mom sang burstin into her room. "it's time to go back to schooolll gi!!"

gianna groaned rollin to her other side, she felt like she was gonna have to kill herself if she wake up right now.

"mami wait.." she muttered closin her eyes again. her mom jus stood in the room muggin her.

"if i have to come in here again i'm whoopin ya ass thas all ima say mija" she said aggressively tappin gianna's bed, before walkin out.

gianna sucked her teeth and her eyes closed again.

[ 6 minutes later ]

[ 6 minutes later ]

*CREAKKKK*

THE WAY GIANNA JUMPED UP FROM THAT BED AND FLEW TO HER VANITY, she knew dat was her momma loud ass door openin and her ass was finna come back in here.

*BOOM*

"AINT I SAY—" gianna's mom bursted in her room before her voice faded off realizin gianna was awake already. "oh.. das what i thought, act like you fuckin know." she mumbled lookin around her room before closin the door.

gianna was jus muggin her mom after she left through her mirror cause she really thought she was finna eat.

"you be doin too much.." gianna muttered to herself layin her head on her vanity. she was maaad tired for no reason.

i mean she was on da phone wit notti til like 11:15pm last night but that shouldn't have been affectin her since she be goin to sleep late as hell anyways ?