Younger and older

Hi! I got inspired by @shadowfury okay! "We sure you ain't the guardian of creation and inspiration?" Jack said. I am pretty sure. I am just gonna start the chapter!

I was just sleeping when something or someone barged in. "Gotcha!" I heard someone yell. "Ugh why you yelling!" I said sitting up with the top of my blanket in one hand. I looked to see snotlout and the twins holding a terrible terror while on the floor. "Let the poor dragon alone!" I said to them.

"I told you to not bother adi!" I heard my brother say coming into my hut. "To late." I grumbled. "Will you let me change?" I asked. "Yeah come on you three!" Hiccup said. Once they got out and closed the door i got dressed for the day.

"So why you three barged into my hut?" I asked the twins and snotlout as I walked out rubbing my eyes. "We were following this terrible terror who been delivering messages to you for the past week!" Ruff said. "Let the little one go and hand me the message." I said not in the mood to deal with the twins and snotlout. Tuff let the terror go and hand me the message. I unrolled the note.

"So what it say?" Snotlout asked. "Haddocks only can read." I said holding the note to my chest. Me and hiccup headed into my hut and closed the door after toothless came in. "So what it say sis?" Hiccup asked. "I don't know. It's like the last seven all in dragoness!" I told hiccup.

"It has to be from someone!" Hiccup said. "Can you be quite some of us are trying to get some sleep!" Nia said i got the name from ravens home. "Nia it is past our morning flight." I told her. "Wait WHAT!" Nia said coming down to the first floor. "I wish one of us could understand dragoness." I said.

"My parents didn't teach me." Toothless said. Nia nodded yes. "Same with my parents we only speak norse and English." Nia said. "We have to find a way." Hiccup said. I put the note in the chest i had next to my desk.

"Come on let's go for a flight to clear our heads." Hiccup said. I grabbed nia's saddle and strapped it on her. Me, hiccup, toothless, and nia went out of my hut and climbed on our dragon friends. We took off into the air. "Who do think is sending us these letters?" I asked hiccup.

"I don't know but someone we know or a bad guy." Hiccup said. I leaned back to look at the sky. The sun is rising right now but we usually fly in the morning before dawn. "Do you remember what today is?" Hiccup asked after awhile. "Um... I don't think so?" I said sitting up to look at him.

"You don't know when your own birthday is? Wow and you always say i am the one who will forget something first because i am your older brother?" Hiccup said. "Oh thor, guess everything going on lately i forgotten." I told him. "Yeah with dagger, heather, viggo, and such." Hiccup said. "Hic look!" I said pointing to the sun. It was perfect for a painting the way the yellow, orange, pink, and blue blended together.

"Let's head back." Hiccup said. We headed to the clubhouse to start breakfast since it was our turn. We started making breakfast as everyone else woke up. "Morning you two, happy birthday adison!" I heard fishlegs, Astrid, and heather said in unison. "Morning and thanks!" I told them as hiccup just said 'morning!'.

Heather were staying at dragons edge for awhile. "So what is for breakfast today?" Snotlout asked as he came in. "I'm making hash browns while hic does the fish." I said. "They aren't made from the vegtibale-that-no-one-dares-to-name is it?" Fishlegs asked. "They are real! Otherwise how did i get the arrow in my hut?" I said as i put the hash browns onto a plate.

"Besides its good to have potatoes once a month!" I said as hiccup put the fish on a plate as we began putting the plates on the table. We all began eating and talked. "Adi you okay?" Hiccup asked after awhile. "Huh, yeah, yeah, just thinking is all." I said. "You sure you been spacing out a lot lately?" Astrid asked.