1

Kim Yoohyeon POV

*Slap*

I slapped him.

“I couldn’t believe you did that, Eunhyuk!” I yelled at him as he just stared at me softly.

Hmph, he think he can change my mind with his charm?

“Minhee, I am begging you please hear me out. This is just a misunderstanding.” He said, holding my arms. I glared at him and tear his hand away from my arm.

“Just misunderstanding? I know what you did, Eunhyuk. You were having affair with another woman behind my back!” I said with my tears already rolled down through my cheek.

I grabbed an envelope from my luxury handbag and throw it at him. It was a few photos of him with another woman. Three of the photos was him holding that bitch’s hand while they were having a fine-dining dinner and two of the photos was him kissing that fucking bitch!

“This is…..Minhee, where did you get the photos?” He asked, acting like a dumb bastard. I crossed my arms over my chest, smiling sarcastically. After what he did behind my back, he's sure have a gut to ask me.

My tears were still rolling through my cheek. I felt somewhat betrayed. How could he do this to me? I thought he promised me to always stay by my side forever even when we get married. But he decided to betray me….

I quickly wiped my tears away with my thumbs.

“Let’s break up.” I said coldly.

“Minhee please. It’s just a misunderstanding!” He grabbed my shoulder which I quickly pushed him away. He stumbled back to the floor.

“I am sorry, Eunhyuk. But this is it… let’s break up. I have done with your lies anyway.” I said and I turned my heels toward the exit. I was about to walk, but I can feel a hand wrapped around my left ankle.

“Minhee, please don’t leave me…I-I can’t live without you.”

I chuckled sarcastically. He looks like a worthless man stopping his girlfriend from going home.

“Just let me go, Eunhyuk. I had enough with you. And I hope you and your worthless bitch have a long- lasting relationship.” I gave him the most fakest smile in the world. I swung my leg to the front slowly so his hand could tear away from me. I clung to my sling handbag and attempted to exit his house while trying to hold my tears.

“CUT! CUT!”

I heard my director’s voice and I quickly turned to faced all the staffs that were involved with this shooting.

My director gave me a warmest smile.

“This is superb amazing. The way you both showed off your emotions for this scene is perfect!” Then the director looks at me. “Especially you, Yoohyeon. I can’t tell whether you are acting or not. But those are real tears!” The director compliment me, handed me tissues. I grabbed his tissue and wipe my dry tears.

“I guess you are the most talented actress in South Korea. That’s why you are hard to dislike amongst the youngster.” The director said. I just smile at him and nod. This is nothing, I didn’t even make a sweat a bit from this acting. That’s what I actually wanted to say but I couldn’t bring my mouth to say it. So I only gave a shy smile.

“Alright then, tomorrow we will meet exactly here to shoot for your next scene. Don’t be late.” He told me sternly. I nodded.

“You were amazing, Yoohyeon.” I heard a very manly deep voice beside me. It was Jackson that was playing Eunhyuk’s role.