Makeup and New Info

Anyo guys, without further a do

Let's start

Deserie pov
I looked stunned for a moment then I closed my eyes as I kissed him back with both of standing again from the bar stools. His lips moved against mine in a heart clenching passion, his lips so gentle yet move with a fervent desire that had me numb against him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to hi chest, letting our wild hearts beat against each other. My hands moved up to tangle in the dark strands of his hair and he moaned against my lips as I raked my fingers through his soft curls, pulling at the bottom tendrils.

Damon suddenly lifted me off the ground and placed me on the bar table, gently biting my lip before moving downwards, trailing soft kisses over my jaw and my throat. He pressed his lips along my neck, and I let out a moan as he nibbled on my soft spot. I arched my back, pressing closer to him as I ran my fingers through his hair, then down his broad shoulders gently giving them a squeeze.

Damon's lips reached back to mine, capturing them in a passionate kiss.

He kissed me with a deep desire and longing that had me wanting to forget about him being my boss but just then reality hit me

I. JUST. FUCKING. MADE. OUT. WITH. MY. BOSS

I pushed him and got down from the table embarrassed of what I just did. I can't get close to him; he is my work partner for gods sake.

But Mr. Romeo here still had this fucking smug look on his face like he had just won an academy award or something.

"I am very sorry to blow your bubble, but I seriously hope that you never bring up this and *that* incident again as we are now work partners and I would like to keep it that way Mr Romeo"

I stated bluntly as I worked hard to get a job in this company and there's no way a miraculous stupid one-night stand (and teensy-weensy bit of attraction to his handsome face) can ruin this for me.

"Sure, Ms June lets hope that our professionalism will be maintained at all costs even if you will be dying to get on the table in my cabin"

He said smirking totally assuming that I am just like those desperate bitches who won't be able to keep their hands off him. But little did this piece of shit know that I am a different breed. I can't be owned bitch you need to pay to earn me, and I'll make sure that this guy who thinks is a god's gift to earth gets the taste of my drug (medicine).

"Oh, Mr Romeo trust me I'm not like one of your bitches that you probably fuck every now and then, I am someone who is far from what you imagined so you its not me its you who should be worried plus I don't assume Mr Ethan will be very amused after I tell him your intentions" I said totally scaring the living shit outta him

"Well than I guess I will see you tomorrow Mr Romeo" and with I left while bumping his shoulder with mine.

I got out of the club, and I messaged Vi that I left, and she replied saying alright she too left as she was urgently called by her boss as he had some work. Who would have an emergency work at 11pm?!

Whatever that guy is a serious red flag, I told Vi many times to resign but she wouldn't as the pay was very generous.

I reached home and changed into my pyjamas and collapsed on the bed right on my stomach.

And then Mother Nature gave me a serious call and I had to rush to the restroom.

I did my business, and I went towards my vanity table to apply my night cream.

As I was applying, I suddenly noticed dark red spots on my neck.

Oh No!

"Asshole!"