1

Harry Styles, CEO of the world-famous fashion company, Gucci, scrolled through his Emails as his driver, Paul, drove him to work.

"You look stressed, boss." Higgins spoke up, seeing his boss's facial expressions from the rearview mirror.

Harry sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Was up all night making sure everything was prepared for the launch of our latest product."

"Want me to stop and pick you up a coffee, sir?"

"That would be much appreciated, Paul. And please, like I've said before—you don't need to call me 'sir', Harry works just fine." Harry tells his driver.

"Got it, Si-Harry." the driver corrects himself, "There's a new coffee shop that opened up across the street from your office. Does that place work?"

"Mmh. Sounds good."

The drive takes no longer than 5 minutes before they pull into the coffee shop's parking lot.

"What would you like?" Paul asks Harry, unbuckling his seat belt.

"Oh, don't worry, Paul, I can get it. After all, you did drive me here." Harry stops him, being able to get his own coffee.

"It's my job to drive you."

"Exactly. To drive me, not pick up my drinks." The curly-headed lad smiles at Paul.

He gets out of the car, and walks up to the door that is directly under a sign that reads 'Lou's Brew'.

A small bell rings from above him as he opens the door. He looks around the small shop in awe, it somehow reminding him of his home back in Cheshire.

"Hi, welcome to Lou's Brew! What can I get you?" A voice says from the counter, making him look over.

When he saw the man waiting to take his order, Harry could have sworn he'd had just came face to face with a literal angel.

He had chestnut brown hair, that was perfectly neat, yet still styled in a way that screamed 'sexy'. But what really drew Harry in was the bright baby blue eyes that stared back at him.

"Sir?" He hears, interrupting his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what?" Harry stammered, blinking several times and trying to clear his mind.

"What can I get you?" The worker asks for the second time.

"I want..." Harry looks up at the menu for a couple of seconds before looking back at the angel, "I want you"

The CEO sends a smirk at the coffee shop worker, expecting the blue-eyed boy to turn into a blushing mess like others usually did when he flirted.

But what he didn't expect was for the angel to roll his eyes and say, "Sorry, sir, we don't serve that here. Now please pick something off the menu or leave." All while still holding a professional smile.

Harry looks astonished at this, never has he had someone outright reject him. You see, the businessman is used to getting what and who he wants when he wants, and him being high up on the food chain does wonders for him when it comes to dating.

I mean, who would say no to a rich bachelor like himself?

"I'm sorry?" Harry asks, thinking he maybe heard the man wrong.

The blue-eyed boy forces his smile to stay on his face, though his eyes are giving it away that he isn't having it, "Would you like a coffee? A muffin perhaps?"

"Um I-" Harry is so lost, "A medium-sized black coffee."

He watches as the angel punches in his order on the register, "Anything else for you today?" Harry scrunches his eyebrows shaking his head, "Okay. Your total will be $3.50"

Harry takes out his wallet, handing the blue-eyed boy a twenty, "Keep the change."

Minutes later, Harry's order is ready. He takes the coffee from the angel, still slightly confused about what just happened, "Thank you—" he looks down at the boy's name tag, "—Louis"

"You're welcome, Sir. Have a nice day!"

Harry walks out of the coffee shop and back to the car where Paul is patiently waiting, a puzzled look on his face.

"What's wrong? You look like you were just told they didn't have any coffee at the coffee shop." Paul questions as his boss gets in the car, noticing how he looks confused.

"It's nothing, Paul, just thinking about the project." Harry lies, his mind running wild.

Paul nods, driving off towards Harry's office.

The long curly-headed lad sits looking out the window, shaking his head slightly, "Louis..." he whispers to himself, suddenly wanting the small boy more than he's ever wanted someone or something before.

"What was that?" Paul suddenly interrupted his thoughts, having heard Harry talk to himself.

"Nothing!"