3

"Zayn, I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong," Harry complains to his closest friend, "any other person would be falling at my feet by now."

Zayn hums, curious to know who the boy Harry has fallen head over heels for is. Zayn had known the curly-headed guy before him since they were teens, and never once had he seen him act this way over a potential lover.

"Maybe he's straight?" The Bradford boy replies.

Harry scoffs, "With an ass like his? No way."

The CEO had no shame when it came to admiring one's body, and he would not deny how fucking amazing the barista looked in his tight black skinny jeans.

"Straight people have asses too. I mean, have you seen Captian-America's?" Zayn protests.

"God, you're so gay, Z."

"Looks who's taking, mister 'He looks like a literal angel' and 'I bet his ass tastes just as good as it looks'. "

Harry picks up one of the pens from his desk, throwing it at Zayn, "This is serious. What am I doing wrong? This boy is driving me crazy."

Zayn stops to think for a few seconds, his brain searching for some kind of answer. To be honest he doesn't really know what Harry has been doing wrong. Usually, others were charmed by the CEO in seconds.

"Okay, listen," Zayn says, "Why don't I come with you tomorrow to the coffee shop? You work your charm like you usually do. And if he rejects you again, I can try and pinpoint what you're doing wrong, yeah?"

Harry looks thoughtfully at the dark-haired man, before nodding in agreement, "Sounds good. God knows I need as much help as I can get with this devil disguised as an angel."

~

The next day, Zayn accompanies Harry as they planned. The two were sitting inside Zayn's black Rolls-Royce car outside of the coffee shop.

"So, what's the plan?" Harry asks, making Zayn raise an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing. We go in and you act like your normal self, while I assess what you're doing wrong."

"That doesn't seem like nothing!"

"Well...if you pretend like I'm not assessing you, then it is nothing. Just a normal coffee run."

Harry was already debating if this plan was solid, but he knew he needed to know what he was doing wrong.

"Ready?"

"Aren't I always?" Harry scoffs, opening the car's door.

Zayn follows in suit, both making their way inside.

At first glance, Harry can not see his angel, only the blonde who gave him a confused look from the day before.

"Damn. I see why you like him, he's gorgeous." Zayn breathes out next to him.

Harry looks over at Zayn to see where he's looking, the Bradford boy staring intensely at the blonde.

Harry rolls his eyes, "that's not him, idiot!"

Zayn blushes slightly, still staring at the worker, "So, who is it then?"

Harry looks around, still not seeing the boy, "Hold on."

He walks up to the counter, the blonde worker greeting him with a smile, though Harry can see how his eyes travel to Zayn.

"What can I get for you, guys?" He asks, his Irish accent standing out.

Before Harry can ask where Louis was, Zayn speaks up, "Well, since you asked—I want you."

The blonde blushes furiously, stuttering slightly as he tries to find his words, "Um, I-"

And then an angel comes in to save the blonde boy, "Is something wrong here?"

Louis walks from the back room entrance, going to stand by Niall. He noticed how red his friend looked, and how he could barely get a sentence out.

Louis's eyes the two men in front of him and Niall, ready to take matters into his own hands if they had done something to upset his friend.

Niall shakes his head at Louis, regaining his thoughts, "No, it's all good, Lou. I was just taking these gentleman's orders."

Louis looks suspicious at the blonde, catching the way he's staring at the god-like man with black hair. He smirks, catching on to what's going on.

"Well then, Niall, I'll leave you to it then."

Before Louis could turn around to head to the back again, he's stopped by Harry, "Wait. I was wondering if I can get a picture of you?" The CEO asks.

Louis scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, wondering why this man would want a photo of him, "Um, I'm sorry, but what?"

Harry smirks, "To prove to all my friends that angels do exist."

Niall cracks up hearing this, Zayn slapping his hand against his face in embarrassment.

"Oh boy," the Bradford boy mumbles to himself.

Louis's silent for a moment before speaking up, "Depends do you have a map?"

Now it's Harry's turn to be puzzled, "Maybe?"

"Well can I borrow it because I need it to figure out how to get the hell away from you."

Mic dropped.

Niall's loud laughter fills the cafe, along with Zayn's chuckles.

Louis turns around, walking back to his office. Harry stares in shock as the angel leaves, trying to decide if that had actually just happened.

A hand is slapped onto his shoulder, Zayn still slightly chuckling, "Damn, man, you just lost at your own game. Anyway," he ends, turning back to the blonde, "I'll take a medium coffee with coconut creamer, please."

Harry orders next, Zayn offering to buy his drink for the rejection he just endured.

When they get their order, the blonde smiles and thanks them before returning to the register.

Harry gets in the car, sipping his coffee crumbly.

"Hey, buddy. No need to pout." Zayn teases.

Harry shoots him a glare, "Fuck off!"

This only causes Zayn to chuckle more. He starts the car and pulls out of the coffee shop.

"Well, even if this mission was a total fail for you, at least something came out of it," Zayn smiles.

Harry rolls his eyes, "Yeah, and that is?" He asks annoyed.

Zayn's smile widens even more—if that's even possible, "That cute blonde gave me his number!!"

Harry groans.