2

"Margaret, I'm going for lunch, please let Mr. Malik know that I'll be back by 12:30 if he shows up," Harry tells his secretary.

It had been 2 days since he went to Lou's Brew coffee shop and he couldn't stop thinking about the blue-eyed angel he had met.

That's why today for lunch, he thought he'd stop by for a muffin of some sort, and maybe just maybe run into the blue-eyed boy and try again to ask him out.

"Yes, Mr. Styles," Margaret reply's, writing down a small note for herself.

Harry walks over to the elevator, passing by some of his employer's desks. Most turn to look at him, looking him up and down—especially the girls.

The CEO was the number one bachelor in England, and everyone wanted a piece of him, in one way or another. Heck, he's even had some of his business partners try to offer their daughters hands in marriage.

But Harry Styles didn't settle down. Never had the need to. No one ever stood out to him. Ever.

That is, till now.

This boy just wouldn't leave his mind. It was like his body craved for him. And Harry knew one thing for sure, he wouldn't give up till the boy was his.

Harry greets Paul as he exits the doors of his building, "The coffee shop down the street—Lou's Brew, please."

"Got it, boss," Higgins says, starting the car and turning onto the busy road.

This time, Harry decided to take a different approach to asking the angel out. He knew we was probably being too straightforward last time, and some people were turned off about that.

"Going in alone again?" Paul asks as he parks into the semi-busy coffee shop.

"Yes."

Paul nods, watching as Harry gets out of the car and heads to the entrees.

the familiar smell of coffee and home hits the CEO's nose once again. There were more people in the shop than last time, and Harry looked at the counter to see his beautiful angel taking a lady's order.

He had a gorgeous smile on his face, one much like the sun. The corners of his eyes crinkled a bit, and all Harry wanted to do was go over behind the counter and sweep the boy off his feet and never let him go.

When it was finally Harry's time to order, he steps up in front of the register, Louis looking up to meet his eye, the sunshine smile faltering a bit before returning back to its original sun-like look, "Welcome, what can I get for you today?"

You. Harry thinks but doesn't say it out loud, "A blueberry muffin. And black coffee, small, please and thank you."

Louis rings him up, glad the guy wasn't flirting with him this time, "$4.35 is your total. Can I get a name for that order, sir?"

Harry smirks, taking this as a perfect chance to hit on him, "Harry, but Daddy works too."

Louis freezes momentarily before giving the man in front of him a dead-pan look. He writes the costumers name on the cup before turning around to make the mans coffee, letting his co-worker, Niall, take over the register.

Harry frowns as Louis ignores him, standing off to the side to wait for his drink and food. He sees a blonde boy who takes over Louis's spot, raising an eyebrow at him before helping the next person in line.

As the CEO waits, he watches the angel prepare his order. Harry could just imagine waking up in the morning to the boy making coffee in their kitchen one day.

"Blueberry muffin and black coffee for Harold!" Louis yells once the order was up.

Louis smirks as he makes eye contact with the business man, before turning around to make the next persons order.

Harry's mouth falls open a little. That little—. He walks up to the counter, grabbing his drink and food before walking out of the coffee shop.

Well played blue eyes. Well played. But I'm not giving up yet. Harry thinks before getting in the car.