Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Real Name: Ottavio Fanucci

Nickname(s): Diner

Date Of Birth: March 7, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: tokki

Known Relationships/Family:

Noelia Balaban/Miku Expo Digital Stars 2023 (girlfriend) (January 24, 2023)

Occupation: Worker at the Pokemon Salon

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Hot Wind (or her real name Kuromi Kasuga) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Flaviana was shopping at the department store, and she saw Eulalie posing in front of a mannequin. Flaviana came and told her her outfit looks stylish. Meanwhile, the Villenueve twins were eating out at a cafe, and since all the seats were taken, Flaviana had no choice but to sit with them.

- Meanwhile, Eulalie was taking the bus to go back home, and Ottavio sat next to her and talked to her about the shoes she was wearing. Giosetta was on the same bus and chimed in talking about the skirt she got.

- Ottavio has always been told he looks like a Ken doll when he was in school. That's not how he really viewed himself, though. He just thinks he is a typical chill guy.

- His beauty features come as a dominant gene from his mother, so it's no big surprise that people perceive him as someone who might look a little too materialistic.

See you guys in the next chapter!