Hatsune Miku Happy 16th Birthday

Module Name: Hatsune Miku Happy 16th Birthday

Real Name: Kamden Morrell (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 16th

Date Of Birth: April 27, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Designer: Sakura Shiori

Known Relationships/Family:

Wynona Bergman/Sweet Magic (Project Sekai) Miku (girlfriend) (May 1, 2023)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Zozotown x Project Sekai Miku (or her real name Salma Rozi) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Lally once walked into a sweets shop during Valentine's Day season and saw Samantha buying chocolate roses. This was Lally's first time seeing something like that, so she decided to be like Samantha and get one too. The two of them ended up talking to each other about their favorite candies. Later on, Samantha had a group project in school and was with Hayleigh as one of her teammates. They got along very well. They presented the project together, which caught the attention of Kamden. He really enjoyed it. Lally would then go on to befriend the Traile twins after deciding to eat lunch in the courtyard one time. Eventually, the six of them got together thanks to Lally knowing Samantha.

- These modules are all into the sweet tooth fashion style, and they all usually hang out at places to get candy and all kinds of other sweet stuff.

- Kamden is the one who usually organizes the meetings of the friend group. He always serves tea, light snacks, and lets each person talk as much as they want.

- He hopes to become a professor in economics in the future.

See you guys in the next chapter!