Cat Party

Module Name: Cat Party

Real Name: Merlin Spooner (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Cat

Date Of Birth: January 11, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: Asagao Minoru

Known Relationships/Family:

Macey Denning/Warmth In The Darkness (girlfriend) (October 9, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and The Resolve To Act To The Fullest (or his real name Zac Chaney) are birthday twins.

- It's possible Merlin could be named after Merlin the magician.

- Merlin can be described as a horn dog. As a cat, he can be seen trying to mate with female cats. Unfortunately, his female friends have to deal with it. But unlike some other Kaito modules, Merlin can control his horniness.

- As a cat, Merlin has a pretty dark blue collar.

- How did these friends first meet? It started with Safira and Ebony all the way back to middle school. Safira was not looking forward to the new life after elementary school, but Ebony noticed this and decided she would help her out. Along the way, Safira ended up meeting Coraline and Casper at lunch time when she was sitting alone one time. And then, Ebony was holding a Halloween dance at her house one time, and she invited everybody she knew. This also included Merlin and Nefertiti. Of course, Merlin did his horny tactics towards the other guests, but everybody had a blast.

- See you guys in the next chapter!