Spice!

Module Name: Spice!

Real Name: Colten Blagg

Nickname(s): Spice

Date Of Birth: March 3, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Gwyneth Feinberg/Happy Synthesizer (Project Sekai) Meiko (girlfriend) (May 23, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Spice

Song Producer: minato

Specific Song Anniversary: March 5, 2008

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Jeremy has always been known to try to seduce women around his age, and the people at college really liked him. But he was more liked for his intelligence than his horniness. That's what Tressa liked him for. The two of them had a great relationship together, but not everybody knew about it, including Kaylyn, who had Jeremy over to make out in her bed one time, only for him to disappear the next day. That didn't stop Jeremy from seducing Winnie, and the two of them had another great time together. The news about Jeremy and Winnie spread like wildfire, and Carolann and Alaina, who used to have science class with Jeremy, were impressed by him and wanted to spend time with him.

- Tressa has always looked up to upperclassmen like Colten ever since she first joined college. Colten was responsible for helping Tressa with many things, which is how he was able to get recognized by the friend group too.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!