Hatsune Miku x Youme Cafe

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Youme Cafe

Real Name: Kurt Bolen (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Youme

Date Of Birth: April 9, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Designer: R_Ringo

Known Relationships/Family:

Eireen Woerne/Project Sekai Creators Festa 2023 Miku (girlfriend) (January 31, 2024)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Ha2ne Miku (or her real name Ivanka Dougherty) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Kurt had to go for a surgery one time, and he wasn't looking forward to it. He sat next to Bertha in the waiting room, who was going through something similiar. To pass the time, he stroke up a conversation until it was his turn. Then, when the next college semester started that year, Kurt got to sit next to Carina in one of his core classes. Carina had already known Jenelle by name and face, but wasn't very familiar with her, and that changed when she ran into her at a store. They were both surprised to see each other, and had a brief conversation. Carina also found out two other people she was curious about, who were Izabelle and Denzil, also knew Jenelle at her school. It took a while for them all to actually form a group after this.

- Kurt is the one who offers dietary tips to his friends. Ever since he got sick from eating too much ice cream, he didn't want to go through that again. But one notable thing about him is that he tries to copy high intense exercises to show how cool he is, but he ends up aching all over in the end.

See you guys in the next chapter!