Fun times! Right?... the Prologue

You entered RAD looking like a lamb ready to be slaughtered. But you were greeted by Seven brothers. Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub and Belphegor. They were the greatest friends who always stuck by your side, had your back. Until she came. Lilliana. When the boys saw her they all grew bonds with her instantly, since she reminded them of their dead sister. She could use this to her advantage. Whenever she did anything to you, she would know how to play victim and say "Luci! MC was bullying me!" Despite you having more wounds than she does, your would amount increased as he and the other brothers would assist. Diavolo and his butler Barbato knew the truth. So both mascotted you, because of their support you entered into Hope's peak. You felt Happy until a twist you never expected came. A killing game. Diavolo nor Barbartos knew about this. But if you did die, he would allow you live in celestial realm, purgatory Hall with your 3 friends Solomon, Simeon and Luke, or with him and Barbatos. He will not spill anything to those who don't care about you. He was sad to lose you, as you were the love of his life.. But he didn't care, as long as you were happy and safe from his right hand man and his brothers. He will make sure they will pay for all they had done and spill the truth concealed.