The Brothers Thoughts

A/N: this is all the brothers point of view. Like how they feel when they died then when MC revived

Lucifer

I am supposed to be the eldest brother, the more responsible brother, the perfect brother. But I am no longer. I hurt the one person who fixed what I couldn't put back together, My family. We lost Lilith but MC brought us happiness again and we all got along like we used you. I don't know why our grief felt like it wasn't gone, but we met Lilliana who was like Lilith and had more talent, ability, intelligence, knowledge, interests, beauty than MC did. We shouldn't have abandoned them, we should have been there. We should have seen through Liliana's lies, but we didn't and because of this, we lost someone important, someone we loved, someone I loved... I deserved my title taken, but I didn't expect MC to recieve the role, they became a hybrid of Angel and demon, caused by harm to an innocent soul... they deserved to be an angel lovelier than all of us, I want to fix things like how they fixed us... but can I?

Mammon

No matter what, no amount of Grimm will bring them back. I was their first demon, meaning I had to protect them. I failed, I let them get hurt and even did the hurting along with everyone else, but protected the one who planned to hurt them the most from the beginning. I even let my brothers treat them like how they treat me, I even joined them. I loved them more than Goldie.. when they returned, they looked more powerful, their scars became tattoos enchanted with a protection spell so they were never hurt again.. If I could... I would sell anything to get them, the old MC back.

Leviathan

No... I lost Henry... They were my true sidekick. My player two.. I went through what they did but I made it worse. Ruri chan would be the only one to love me if she did. Thing is... she's not even real... my envy grew towards Diavolo, but then again, I couldn't blame them.. they never thought of me as an oddball. When they returned, they looked like the most powerful being in any anime I saw. But their eyes didn't show any shine.. they fought all their battles alone, maybe I should have helped them.

Satan

I am pissed beyond belief at myself. Always destroying everything that reminded me of Lilliana. I even destroyed the things that reminded me of MC, I fixed those things. I was so angry at MC for lying about bullying Lilliana, but that anger was replaced with guilt for a short time, then the anger shifted to Lilliana for bullying them, and me and my brothers as well. They deserve better. If only I opened my eyes sooner, they would still be here.

Asmodeus

MC was the gorgeous human being alive with the most gorgeous heart. But we destroyed them. I would always destroy their personal space with touching them in treacherous ways. They never were ugly, they loved me despite my flaws, yet I couldn't do the same. We made them more ugly when they shouldn't have been, and it was to the point they hated themselves. When they sat down in Lucifer's old chair they looked more gorgeous in their new former, but because of us their eyes no longer shined vibrantly, and the most beautiful part of then was destroyed, their heart. We should have been giving them the love and affection they deserved.

Beelzebub

Why... I pushed them away... they pushed them away... we pushed them away.. they held my hand when I had the flashbacks of Lilith in my sleep, they helped bring Belphegor back, they even protected me and Luke from Lucifer.. but we hurt them. And we can't take the painful words, insults, punches, hits, slaps, kicks, chops, chokes, cuts, scratches, bruises, broken bones scars and every mental and physical injury or trauma back. MC sat in Lucifers chair and they looked stronger yet broken deep down... we all have a side where we hide our insecurities, but we pointed theirs out instead of being comfortable with them.

Belphegor

Well, they are no longer here. We chased them off.. I killed them once before and now.. they killed themselves because of us.. we didn't help them. We hurt them.. we killed them... And I always see them hanging on that same tree, or my repeating assaults on them in my sleep. I can't rest easy, when they returned, they looked stronger. I don't care if I have a good dream with them in it for t minutes. I just want to see them smile again, but I can't do that anymore.. can I?

Should there be a redemption chapter for each boy?