【Prologue 2】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕞

As Alice opened the door of her parent's bedroom. She was expecting them to be asleep in their bed. Maybe cuddling with Emily. But she didn't find Emily. She also didn't find them sleeping...

Or perhaps they were now in an Eternal sleep. She was confused and started to panic.

She felt her grip falter. As her now shaking hands dropped the large plate with the sandwiches as it somehow didn't break as it hit the wood floor.

She was in shock as she started to smell what before she taught was the smell of dirty clothes.
But that smell wasn't from simple dirty clothes.

It was the smell of rotting bodies.

When Alice looked at the scene in front of her. She was seeing how the handsome face of his father was pale and lifeless. With an expression that looked like he was sleeping in a bad dream.

But as she gazed towards his neck. She saw something that made her panic even more.

It was his neck that looked like it was slit by a knife and the blood was looking like it flowed out towards his body and the bed and she could see what she presumed to be the inner part of his throat. As the crimson red blood stained the white colored bed and the blankets were he was sleeping. It was like if the blood had been soaked by a sponge. But this sponge was the bed were her father lost his life. 

But as she was feeling her body shaking from what happened. She wanted to scream. She felt like she wanted to cry. But her throat felt closed and she was feeling like she couldn't breathe.

And she fell to her knees when she turned her face away from the lifeless body of her dad.
As she saw the lifeless body of her mom that was slumped down against the corner of the room.

She saw that her mom was wearing the same casual clothes from last night.

But they were stained with blood.

She saw how the floor had a puddle of blood.

And it came from the stiff and pale body of her mother.

And her eyes widened when she saw what caused it.

A kitchen knife that her mom was holding that made it look like she stabbed herself.

But why?

As Alice was on her knees she further saw how disarranged the hair of her mother looked.
How her face held a pained expression. And how she could see the crimson red liquid that came out from a wound caused by a bloodstained knife.

Did her mother do this?

Did someone make her do this?

Was she the one who killed dad too?

Were was Alice?

As many questions were on her mind. She only sat down and with a confused and pained expression looked at the bloodstained floor. 

They are dead?

Why?

Why did mom do that?

Many thoughts invaded her mind as she was still gazing at the bloodstained floor.

She felt like she just wanted to sleep. Maybe it was just a nightmare.

As she got up still shaking from what she saw. But she hadn't let out a single tear or noise come from her. Maybe it was from the shock. She didn't know.