【Chapter 12.6】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 "mild" 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠?

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠....

𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤...

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠!

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

Narrator POV.

Walking...

"Bro, hurry, I don't want teachers to tell me that I was late on my first day... Although That could totally make me look like a cool kid who doesn't care about the rules!" Said Ruby as Shinju turned to see where Ruby was looking at...

"But you would need to use shades or something at least... maybe a bandana and you could say you are in a gang, we could get matching ones... Although then we would be taken to the police and maybe interrogated.. and mom would get... Upset... And dad... err.... I don't know..." Said Shinju as she couldn't figure out what the heck Aqua was looking at on the alleyway...

"We are not starting a gang." Said Aqua not looking at the sisters...

"Well... I think dad would agree with it though-" Said Ruby remembering that sometimes Hikaru acted soft to get extra points with the kids... 

"No, he would probably go for milk." Said Aqua.

"No he wouldn't-... He would... Maybe." Said Shinju... Thinking of how he technically left for milk the first years of their life...

"What are you staring at anyways? You always do creepy things.." Said Ruby as they both went back to walk to wherever Aqua was staring at...

"A flower." Said Aqua... 

They reached the alleyway where they saw a red spider lily...

"Since when did you care about flowers?" Said Shinju... Aqua never, ever, ever ever, showed interest in flowers...

"WAIT! DID YOU FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEN-!!?" Yelled Ruby in absolute shock... maybe even betrayal!

Shinju put a hand over Ruby's mouth... For the safety of their eardrums.

"you are too loud." Said Aqua... They started walking back again to the school... 

Aqua for some reason could swear he saw a crow on top of the flower... Yet the red spider lily was an invasive species, why would it be here in a singular place? 

"Why are you licking my hand?... You know you have done wor- OW?!" Shinju quickly retracted her hand, to see Ruby smirking...

"I didn't even bite you ThaaaaaT Hard... But did you use a new lotion it tasted... weird?" Said Ruby...

"Ah, maybe... but... ugh... I need to wash my hands..." Said Shinju who had maybe borrowed it from Akane... Smelling the same as Ruby was tiring for ... how many years?...

"Eh? Why? Aren't we the closest sisters in the world? Didn't we share a place inside Mama's womb and even share her boobs-"

Aqua placed a hand over Ruby's mouth this time...