【Chapter 8】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝.

 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒.

 Note:

 This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

Narrator POV

It was around a few days later... Miyako had put Aqua as a kid under the agency, Ai was a bit more than surprised that Aqua had become bartering material... Ruby was excited to see the cold child act something else than a cold child... but they were all a bit happy that Ai would get to participate in a movie...

Shinju was only looking forward to seeing Kana, and maybe annoying her a bit...

Maybe she had spent too much time with Ruby.

But right now they were in the car, Miyako in the front seat, Ruby sleeping on the backseat next to the window, Shinju in the middle smiling like always, and Aqua with a nervous expression glancing outside to the window... thinking many things, such as why would the director want him? Wasn't Ruby a better actress? Would he end up ruining the directors plans? Would his presence there cause Ai any problems?

"Remember... you two already know that you can't draw in too much attention, or do anything that relates you to Ai..." Said Miyako... who had probably said this many many times before to the point that her tone had become dull as if reading a manual.

"Mhm" Shinju just nodded absentmindedly... struggling to remember what was Kana's title when she was young... after all, it had been over a year since she read the manga.

And Aqua to a bit of a surprise of Shinju and Miyako, just nodded... he was very very nervous...

"aqua" whispered Shinju to aqua... who turned to her.

"don't mind you doing good or bad... the director knows you have no training, and who knows... maybe he... he just wants a creepy child who acts like a 30 year old..." Said Shinju in an innocent tone to Aqua with a smile... while doing her best to hold back from laughing...

"Pfft-" Miyako didn't do so well holding the laugh...

And Aqua looked like he had just taken emotional damage...

"but! don't worry, I'm sure you will be fine. you have the biggest brain after all." At this Aqua was a bit comforted... and maybe a bit insulted by the author who imagined him with a mega-mind head.

...

"Listen up prodigy baby!, The casting is almost always decided by the higher ups... at least in japan... The more money spent in making the film the more they can't screw. Their objective is to het ahold of actors who will bring in a big audience.. In order to make that happen they have their own battles up there..." Started to say the director to Aqua in a tired tone... they were already at the set of the filming, which was located in the outskirts of a town..

"Only a handful of super big-shot directors have the authority and privilege to pick their own cast... Either that... Or they're directors who are working with a super low budget on a small-scale film..." Now the director was talking with more excitement... and confidence

"Which one do I look like?" Said the director... his demeanor and imposing presence would lead anyone to believe he is a big shot director as he mentioned earlier...