Chapter 56. Their Way to Resolve

They both retreated after clashing a punch on each other.

___________________________________________

[Ding! Special Mission Generated]

[Defeat your opponent in Duel]

[Shin vs God of Hope]

[Winner gets special reward]

[Livestreaming play now] 

King of Knights: "What are you doing Naruto?!"

Spider-Man: "Why are you two fighting? Is this perhaps sparing?"

Esdeath: "Hmm... How curious~ Who is stronger between these two?"

Cookies Maniac: "Maybe this was a friendly match? My friend and I always do that in my academy."

Fran: "Why are you both fighting each other? Where are you two right now? Because I can't find you anywhere near the inn."

Evil Spirit: "You better wait without going anywhere @Fran, they are not in your place that's for certain just watch the live streaming."

___________________________________________

"... What is this?"

(Play OST)

Satria sees his surroundings, Where he is right now can be described as hell the heat is bizarre even breathing is difficult for normal humans.

"This is my Domain, The Throne of Heavenly Demon God

"This is my Domain, The Throne of Heavenly Demon God. Now you are trapped in this place with me without a way to escape until I beat you like a pulp."

___________________________________________

Robin: "The throne of Heavenly Demon God? That was such a badass name for the technique."

King of Knights: "You never showed this to me when we were training, Are you holding back on me? @God."

Kazuma-sama: "Scary... His domain or whatever its name is so scary. Pretty sure whoever in my world will get one shot by him."

Emilia: "I don't know what caused this but you both should stop fighting @Shin & @God."
___________________________________________

When Naruto activates his domain he will bring his enemy to a realm similar to hell and scorch his enemies until they are doomed with extreme heat, Not only that his domain is surrounded by the fire from hell itself making it impossible to escape once his enemy is trapped in here and Naruto can manipulate the fire in his domain as his weapon.