Chapter 3

Authors Note: Hiii Yall. Dis is very short but I is very sorry. I am Pantsing this book. Which means I have no plans and I'm going with thee flow. I kinda have an basic idea about it. But anyway hope you like it.

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I like PPG don't own it

any brand mention here I do not own 

Couldn't proof read this so have mercy.

***

Brick walked into  English Literature. One of the few classes he had with Blossom. 

"Morning class." Mr. York Announced. "I hope you read Macbeth. If you didn't you have time cuz we'll be doing a little project. In pairs" 

Brick's eyes lit up. This is great. Brick thought. perfect opportunity to get to know her better.

"You can chose your partners those who don't have partners come to me I'll find you one" He continued.

"sorry Blossy." He heard her Brunette friend say. Robin was it? 

"No It's fine you should work with Mike. " Blossom said. 

A few minutes passed and Brick assumed everyone had partners. 

"So those who don't have partners raise your hand." Mr. York said.

Brick, Blossom and three others raised their hands. Brick was asked to be partners with others but they were just annoying girls that come flirting with him every time their boyfriend broke up with them. So he was just

"Ok. Urm.. Jojo with Utonium" 

Brick was too happy to hear the rest of the names. His plan was gonna work. 

"WHAT" She exclaimed. "Nononononono NO! I. AM. NOT. WORKING. WITH. HIM." She added an emphasis on "Him" like it was bad. 

"Miss Utonium. I will not change my mind" Mr. York Said. "So as I was saying you will continue reading your Shakespeare books. And for your project you will have to read and document your thoughts, theories and writing methods of the play Romeo and Juliette. It'll be a huge part of your grade too and I hope you won't disappoint me." 

A girl squealed. When he turned around he saw all the girls smiling or heard them giggling. All except blossom. Man if looks could kill, she could've taken out an entire army.

The class ended and Blossom stayed back. Brick stood outside class waiting for Blossom. He heard Blossom's voice

"Mr. York, please I can't work with Brick."

"Why is that, Miss Utonium?" He questioned.

"He... He... He said and did an..........urm... an  inappropriate thing." 

Brick recalled how he lifted her skirt up few days ago and how he said "What should I do to for you to lift your skirt?" 2 days ago. He felt bad for doing that. But why? No He didn't feel bad. Bad Brick. You don't feel bad for saying or doing mean things to Blossom.

"Well then It's the perfect chance for you to forgive him when he apologizes." Mr. York said.

"He won't apologize. He never does and never will" She said calmly but brick could feel she was losing her patience.

"You have to give him a chance." 

"He is an idiot and full of himself and thinks everyone loves him, and a wannabe bad boy with a stupid cap and ugly long hair. Which is why we hate each other " She said finally letting go.

"Miss Utonium! I am not changing my mind and you said some very rude things about him. If I here one more complaint you will get detention." Mr. York scolded.

Brick could practically hear her horrified face. But he had a weird tingling in his heart and all his mind could think of was her words "We hate each other"

Blossom finally walked out. "Oh. Urm..... Were you eavesdropping?!" She asked.

"eavesdropping what? You think I would stoop so low?" He joked. But inside he felt hurt for some reason. "when do you want to meet up to start?"

"I'm busy this afternoon so maybe tomorrow, after school?" She replied.

"Ok cool." He said and walked away.

***