Chapter 15

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

there is a 🌶️SPICY🌶️scene in the chapter it is NOT SMUT but 🌶️SPICY🌶️ nonetheless

It will be indicated by the 🌶️ emoji so if you don't feel comfortable reading these or if you are under 15 please feel free to skip that part.

English is Not my first language.

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

There is swearing in this fic.

Hope you enjoy

♡♡♡

Blossom loved watching Brick play basketball. The way he moved , the way his hair would fly behind him as he ran, the way he looked so concentrated.

"See something you like, pinky?" Brick said grabbing a bottle of water.

"Yes. Something I like a lot." She smiled innocently.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and sat down next to her on the bleachers. Blossom smiled and pecked his cheek making him blush.

"When will you be done?" She whined hugging him at the waist from the back, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Actually we are done." He smiled.

he grabbed his duffle bag and waited for Blossom to come with him. They walked out together to his car and drove to his apartment complex with his hand on Blossom's thigh smiling and singing along to Taylor Swift. He parked his car in a corner of the parking lot.

"Hey." Brick said, smiling at Blossom.

"Hey." Blossom let out a little giggle.

"Hey." Brick inched his head closer.

"Hey."

Like a well practiced ritual, foreheads touched together.

"Hey." His eyes shut slightly.

"Hey." she said Her voice breathy.

Nose to nose.

Lip to lip.

Fire erupted in her stomach. Electricity crackled through her.

His hand reached for her waist. Brick pulled her closer. Wanting to be closer to him Blossom jumped from the passenger's seat to the driver's seat on to Brick's lap. Lips never parting. The kiss was slow, gentle and soft. Till it wasn't.

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Brick gripped harder on Blossom's waist when she pulled his head closer towards her. his hands trailed down to her hips which he squeezed lightly. It drove her insane. She kissed him harder. the kisses became wet and sloppy.

His hand trailed down to grab her bum which was half exposed since she was wearing a skirt. She moaned into the kiss when he squeezed it. He brought his finger through the side of her underwear. his hands in her underwear and began squeezing her bare bum.

"Brick," She broke the kiss. "Wait."

He pulled his hand out of her panty flushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"Don't be. it's not your fault. I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"Your so sweet." She smiled and placed a soft kiss on his nose. "How did I get so lucky?"

His cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red.

"I'm not- I- You should get down." he said.

"Why?" She asked grinning.

"Or I might start feeling..."

"Feeling what?" her little grin spread wider.

"horny." He mumbled, turning away from Blossom.

"Do I make you horny?" She asked seductively.

He nodded refusing to meet her gaze.

"Look at me and say it."

he shook his head.

she began moving her hips in a forward. then backward.

"Say it."

"Ok. Yes you make me horny. and if you don't stop doing that I will start getting very clear mental images of me fucking you."

"Oh" She smiled. "that doesn't sound bad." she continued the motion with her hips

He flushed even more.

Brick was the one who usually did the flirting and Blossom was the one who would look away flustered. But right now Blossom enjoyed making him feel like this.

She felt a bulge form in his pants. she stopped causing him to whimper.

he frowned and glared at her.

"Maybe some other time okay, darling?" Blossom smiled.

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

She opened the car door and stumbled out. He got off shortly and smacked her ass and squeezed it before walking away.

and again it was Blossom who was being flustered.

"Hey!" she yelled but he only looked over his shoulder and asked her to follow him, while smirking.

♡♡♡

Thx For reading

comment if you liked the spice please I will read all of them.

Vote and Comment