Chapter 11

Hi Yall. I'm currently very sick so sorry for getting late.

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

There is swearing in this fic.

Hope you enjoy

♡♡♡

Blossom came home after she was rudely interrupted by Buttercup via phone call. Can't a girl watch a dude- I mean Movie in peace. 

"So Blossy what did I interrupt for you to be so... pissed?" Buttercup smirked at Blossom across the dinner table.

"Nothing important." She replied looking at her father. 

"Sounds important." Buttercup said as she took a bite of her food.

"Nope." 

"You sure."

"Yes. So drop it." Blossom glared at her sister.

"So dessert anyone." Bubbles chirped noticing the tension in the room.

♡♡♡

"Blossom I'll say this loud and clear What. Happened. At. Cap boy's. House?" Buttercup said cornering Blossom in their shared bedroom.

"You were at Brick's place?" Bubbles asked.

"Yes I was at Brick's place." She said. "But nothing happened. We did our lit project and..."

"And?" Both said in unison. Blossom blushed.

"Watched a movie." she said turning red. 

Bubbles squealed and started giggling hysterically.

"Blossom you do know you have a boyfriend. Who's like really overprotective. I don't think he'd want you flirting with some other guy." Buttercup stated.

"I want to breakup with him." Blossom mumbled under her breath.

"So you do like Brick?" Bubbles giggled even more hysterically. 

"NO!" Blossom  screeched. "You weren't suppose to hear that."

Her sisters gave each other a look and smirked.

"Blossy and Brick sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Buttercup and Bubbles started to sing. 

They continued to sing and make kissing noises for 20 minutes. Blossom loved her sisters but sometimes they were a pain in the ass.

♡♡♡

"Aw Blossy is hugging her pillow." Bubbles giggled (again) when they were snuggled in their separate beds in their shared room.

"Who you thinkin' of?" Buttercup said smirking. 

"I've always hugged my pillow." Blossom replied.

"And thought of someone while doing it." Buttercup retorted. 

"I did not!" Blossom was turning pink her face illuminated by the lamp on her bedside table .

"Oh please Blossy every girl hugs a pillow and thinks of a guy." Bubbles said.

"Can I sleep in peace!" Blossom said annoyed 

"Ok Blossy no need to get flustered." Buttercup snickered. 

"Good Night!" Blossom said and switched off her lamp on her bedside table.

"Good Night." The other two said and switched off their own lamps.

Blossom's face was hot. Her sisters were sort of right she was maybe hoping that she could hold Brick like this. Maybe. Only a possibility that she wanted it.

The End 

For Now

♡♡♡

Thanks for reading. I hope yall enjoyed it. Sorry it's very short.