Chapter 5

Author's Note: Hi Yalls! Thank you for the reads and votes. It means a lot to me even if it isn't much. I decided to give Yall a bit of Blossy's POV. for this chapter.

¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any Brand mentioned here. 

Thank you.

♡♡♡

Brick opened his eyes. He looked around and found Princess getting off the bed.

"Morning Bricky." She said in her annoyingly high pitch voice.

"Morning." Brick mumbled. "What time is it?"

"7 a.m."

"Oh shit! Oh Fuck!" Brick said as he put on his clothes.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked dumbfounded.

"School starts in 30 minutes. Are you not going?"

"No. I think I'll stay today. I can come if you wanted to." She giggled. Brick almost cringed. 

"Ok bye." He said awkwardly and ran out.

"Call me!" Princess yelled as Brick ran hoping she wouldn't follow him.

♡♡♡

Brick turned around with his lunch tray and walked towards the table where he found his friends sitting. He wouldn't really call them friends more like acquaintances.

"Sup Brick?" Bentley said.

"Nothing much you know. The usual stuff, like hooking up, betting whether I can get Pinky to fall for me." Brick replied.

"Bro that's gonna be tough" Bentley chuckled.

"Why?" 

"Joey here tried asking her out. But she made it clear she only date guys with high standards."

"So anyway. Brick you've been hanging out with Believe lately." Joey muttered. Brick realized that he was talking about Mike Believe.

"Yeah I thought you said he was a ass." Bentley joined.

"No he's cool." Brick said. 

Brick wasn't lying he was cool. Mike was a better friend than these two if he was being honest.

"So you gonna betray us like that." Joey joked.

"No. Never!" Brick said dramatically. They all laughed.

♡♡♡

"PINKY!" Brick yelled running towards Blossom.

"Hello Brick." She said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to walk to class with you."

"Oh how nice of you." She giggled feeling her cheeks burning slightly. "Brick about yesterday... I'm sorry my boyfriend was rude to you."

"Oh it's fine." Brick Shrugged it off.

"It is?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah. I mean who can blame him. If you were my girlfriend I'd do the same and tell hot, sexy boys to fuck off." 

"You're so full of yourself." Blossom giggled once again. 

Blossom stop giggling. One must not giggle like a simpering fool in front of your arch-nemesis.

"You rejected my date because you have a boyfriend right? Because how can you resist me."

"Oh no. I'd still reject you even if I didn't have one."

"What? Why?"

"You're not my type." Blossom stated simply. She might have been lying a bit. Her heart was beating fast. And loud. She could practically hear it. She knew this feeling. She felt it when she first laid eyes on Sammy at a dinner party.

"Darling I'm everybody's type." He said.

"Yeah, okay" Blossom scoffed. 

He has a point. She thought. NO! Blossom you do not fall for a guy that hates you.

♡♡♡

Blossom laid on her bed in the room she shared with her sisters. She was waiting for her boyfriend Sammy to call her. He was 19 and really rich. Which explains why he came to see her from the other side of the country. As Blossom was also from a wealthy family it made sense for her to be with him.

But her boyfriend wasn't the person on her mind. It was a certain red headed boy with a big attitude and pretty red eyes. Her laptop rang signaling that her boyfriend was calling her on skype.

"Hey baby." His voice rang from the computer. 

Blossom almost cringed at the nickname.

"Hi Sammy." She said and smiled hiding the fact that she'd been thinking of another boy. And possibly ending their relationship

"Baby what's wrong?" He obviously saw right through her.

"Oh nothing Just tired." 

"Already? Isn't it like 8pm?"

"It's almost 9 actually. I just got up early today." She lied. She really didn't want to talk to him. 

"Oh come on. You don't even get to hang out with me." He groaned.

"Okay. I'll stay."

♡♡♡

Note: I hope Yall Liked it. Thx for reading.

What Yalls thinks. Blossy developing feelings for Brick? Blossy's boyfriend is secretly toxic? 

Comment your thoughts.