chapter 17

Hii yalls. Yk the drill
I do not own PPG or any brand mentioned here

There's a little spice and the start and end of the spice scene will be indicated by 🌶🌶🌶 emojis

Enjoy!!

♡♡♡

Truth be told Blossom had never been to these after parties especially the basketball ones. Mainly because she had gone to one and had a hard time breathing due to the smell of alcohol and tobacco filling the air and due to the fact that everyone was rubbing themselves on each other.

She was greatfull that this place didn't reek of alcohol or cigarettes but seeing other people "dance" and hearing them moan slightly while she walked past them was making her uncomfortable. She squeezed Brick's hand slightly. He stopped leading her through the crowd and looked at her to check if she was okay. Brick pushed Blossom forward and continued to guide her with his hand on the small of her back.

"Jojo!" She heard Tyler call for Brick.

Brick went up to the pool table where Brick's basketball team was drinking and chatting while playing a game of pool. Brick greeted his team-mates.

"Glad you could join us Miss Commander and the Leader." Tyler smiled and bowed.

"Um... thanks for having me." Blossom said being polite

"See Jojo!, this is how you treat a party host." Tyler said and turned to Blossom "you should teach some manners to that shit-head boyfriend of yours."

"I wasn't that bad." Brick said while scratching his neck.

"You threw me into the pool." Tyler glared at him.

"In my defence I was drunk." Brick admitted.

"Yeah Morebucks kept shoving drinks down him." Joey joined in.

"What?" Blossom snapped

"Yeah Morebucks wanted to take him home so she thought getting him drunk would help" Joey laughed.

Blossom gasped.

"He didn't get to go with her cuz we, including his brothers, took care of him." Tyler said.

"Aw... Brick you have such nice friends." Blossom smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah." He brushed it off as if it were nothing but he also had a small smile curling his lips.

"Well if it isn't our champions." Mike had arrived along with Robin. "And of course Blossom dear."

"Oh my gosh! You're matching!" Robin squealed. Blossom was instantly at her best friend's side.

The two girls giggled

"Gentlemen, how about we play a little competitive game of pool." Mike suggested.

"Your on Believe." Brick smirked.

"Why can't we play?" Robin glared at Michael.

"Because neither of you know how to play." Mike said simply. "But you can watch us men play." He added sweetly.

Robin and Blossom rolled their eyes in unison. They sat on the couch nearby watching the "men" play

"Have you seen Bubsy and BC?" Robin asked.

"I saw Bubbles dancing with Boomer and BC and Butch were having a heated game of ping-pong." Blossom replied.

A moment of silence passed.