Special abilities

Anyway Reading something about people with aspergers Left they are spiritually inclined or gifted. It was a Facebook post that my mother brought to my attention.    Which was very eerie yet cool.  When I think of this post I think of not just myself who is an empath and clairvoyant. Something my mom believed in.    Usually your nit supposed to believe everything from the internet but in this case with me and Bryan it is true.
That we are spiritually inclined....and that is not a pile of bull shit.   We are both pagan and shamanism.  The one thing that started it all.    These special abilities some idiots would think of is mentally ill is actually quite healthy.
Me: 22 spirit animals
Empath
Clairvoyant
And
Seen sirenhead
Him: four spirit animals
Empath
Clairvoyant
Never so sirenhead.
We have a lot of things that are in common with spirituality like we believe in ghosts guiding spirits protective spirits and other things like that period which is very interesting because my mom is a ghost floating in my room. Who shows up at the oddest times.
Other things that we have are high I q's hes a genius at level 141 and I was a level genius leveled 196 which is very interesting on the last that we are high IQ. Except mine's a little wapping than usual. It's very interesting to see that we have a lot of things in common and that we can do things. And that we can sense one another is having a bad dream or is going to a bad day or something to that His fact is very interesting on the less.
I may as well be texting on my phone just to myself sometimes because it feels like I'm talking to myself only with a male part of the body where is I am female. It's very interesting to see this in the office at 6 everything in common.
Even other things we have in Commons we also have P TSD which is kind of weird as well as other strange coincidences and stuff as I said we are practically so amazed where we see each other or feel each other's presence even though we're a continent away from each other hes in Spokane and I'm in Ottawa.
Think about this that someone might be around there for you as well that might be similar to you if you look hard enough but sometimes they look for you and find you instead it's very interesting to find that right person. At the right time when he was just going out of his 1st phase of chemo when I was starting to talk to him and he felt a lot better. Is very interesting how I have healing abilities with that but you still have to go through the d*** chemo.
I feel rewarded when I'm with him I feel like a big beautiful gift to be with him every day when I can. It's very important to do that when you're with someone in the 1st place because it's important to be together as long as much as possible but as much as you can. If you can help it. As I said I'm going to be going for my 2nd job on Wednesday and I will not be able to see him which makes me a little aggravated but I need the money for tattoos right now and Is another things . It's very interesting to see how this he has a good effect on me as if he had planted something in my heart. I wouldn't have had this job if it weren't for him I guess.
And we are both just waves of emotion that we just deal with emotions and we try to cope with them and sometimes there are 2 emotional at times that we cry sometimes it's very interesting to see that the agency said hes crying with joy and stuff and I'm laughing and stuff when I'm happy and stuff like that it's very interesting on the last.
Some people would say that the idea of spiritual inclined people would be of mental illness or Or of the black occultism something I don't believe in which is the black occultism that meaning It's evil where is white occult is very important to have in your life to believe in ghosts and stuff why it's more good than it has to do with the evil.
We also believe and remember our past lives and other things that are very interesting to think about when I talk to him it's very interesting I think this one should have been called our talks but anyway that's what we are able to do I've been able to remember my past life since age 4 I don't know about him but some people say it takes a lot of meditation and a lot of dedication to do a lot of So searching to find your past lives I didn't have to do that I just had to be born I was Naturally selected to be spiritually inclined to begin with so that's why I believe that it's some people that have it whether they have aspirators or not it's something that is very rare but important to deal with in the 1st place to deal with to celebrate I mean.
I remember having an idiot manual health work or one time Louis said that believing in ghosts and the stuff like that was on healthy I remember having an idiot worker who said that it is a cold Hazel and is dealing with the devil and stuff and I said that's not even close to what that is. It's just a ability to have just like the ability to do math or it's skill something like that to say that to the least it's a skill and a very interesting scale none the less.
But most people downplay spiritual and client skills as evil or unnatural something that the mental health community likes to do which drives me completely batty and bonkers.