Philosophy

You believe that whatever created the universe has to have a name a book and a temple.  If not then we are for you. What gets into this chapter is that we both  believe that the devil and santanisn is made up by man.   Where is nature and other things were made my something.
A question every Seen the big dipper and wanted it tattooed on body.  Well the tattoo was done by a mortal and as well all know we mortal can fuck up sometimes.
So why the big dipper.   Why is it so perfect pretty and down delicate.  Well I will tell you something. And my boyfriend and I both Believe that there is some kind of creator out there but doesn't really have to have a name a book and a temple no that's kind of man's idea and man has not very brilliant ideas at times when it comes to the things that are out of the control.
That is my philosophy like the native Americans or the indigenous people of North America where we think of a creator and a serious creator or a mysterious grandfather who had made the whole universe and the Earth as well. This is what I think as well as soda's my boyfriend. That this is what it is.
Like the devil was made by man the idea of whatever was made by man the idea of war and what have he was created by man because well man and mortal are not very intelligent people to begin with so that's why we do stupid stunts like making books out of creators and making temples and stuff and then fighting over the darn things.
Whatever created the big dipper and the nice planet of ours wanted us to enjoy the planet in peace and kind it's not to be annoying each other to the point where we have to strangle each other that's what I think.
The devil was created by man because man is not very intelligent to begin with man being the human race. Were not that intelligent that it probably is other more intelligent life out there to begin with. And that's what I think began with. I wonder why these things and so is my boyfriend at times that we think what is going on in the universe or what creates the universe it wasn't a particle it was something else that was supernatural to begin with . The universe is made up of matter and anti matter matter being heven And the anti matter Being evil kind of a twister on things but that's what I thought. It's very interesting that if the 2 together would make a nuclear explosion. That would destroy the whole universe so evil and good do not Max.
It did not take 7 days to be created to the universe . In fact we think that it's the idea that it was 13 billion years ago maybe even older than that or even if we have multiple versus or parallel and other weird universe systems to being with.
Sometimes I write Books with my boyfriend in joint booksie account.
And one of those books that we have written is about how the universe was properly created and how we improperly create the deity and the other things that cause wars and stuff it's very interesting. I should  go back to writing it.
But I have one thing ....
I wish to remember the title of the book because it would be a lot easier than having to say well I think it was called universe and how is main why we frightened over it here I don't know I would have to scratch my head on that 1. But that's basically what's The Gesture's work is why are we Fighting over something that we don't really understand to begin with. That's kind of ridiculous to me these religious And ask Nick Warren is it cause these kind of things that drive me completely bonkers. Like let's just say like what's going on in Ukraine and chapstinia for example is what drives me completely insane. Because why we should only be celebrating the one true Creator in the 1st place who created it we don't have to celebrate a name or a book or a temple. But we just have to respect one another and that's what's important that's what we think. Hes also trying to teach me about other different forms of philosophy as well which is good because I enjoyed philosophy to the Max
When I am enjoying talking about I'm having healthy debates about stuff it's very interesting to see where hes coming from and that we might have more things in common just not Interest wise but also philosophically as well. It's very interesting to talk about these things and to say what is really on your mind about what the universe or what or who created the universe. And is it really important to name it or something I don't think it is very important to name something that you cannot understand to begin with. If you want to start a band Do you name it right away no you have to think about it before you and think straight about it before you name the band that's just basically the size of it was the creator you have to be very careful about how you create it or the mythology of it or the name of it in the 1st place. Because you want everyone else to be happy as well too. It's been too many wars been going on with the idea of naming something that we cannot understand or that we don't begin to understand in the 1st place.
So when you look at the big dipper again why don't you think about this really something that's peaceful or warm longer and I think it is more peaceful than anything else to begin with.  When I am truly alone and at peace that's what I see the big dipper.  Emphasis on peace.