Summary/Disclaimer/What You Need to Know

Tauren Knox is an Omega werewolf marked for death.

Born as the runt in a family of Betas the strongest werewolf pack in all of Oklahoma; Tauren only knows of abuse, torment, and impending death as he is made into a whipping boy, punching bag, and scapegoat by his parents, older brother, and almost all of the pack members. He also knows that his death would be the ultimate key to his freedom from misery and accepts that no one (save for those who showed compassion, including his sister Anissa, a sass-mouthed prophet, and the current Alpha and Luna and their daughter Elisse) would miss him if he died.

And he also knows that no one would accept him as a mate since he was all skin and bones and denied everything that other wolves have. So it was no surprise that Eric Girbaud (the Alpha's son) comes home and rejects him as his true mate before ordering his death on sight during his homecoming party. Tauren accepts his death with open arms as if greeting an old friend while forgiving those who broke him. His death signified the pack's freedom from "bad luck" and celebrate, much to the current Alpha and his family's dismay.

Little did everyone know that Tauren Knox was the direct descendant of the Moon Goddess and the Sun God as well as the grandchild of Ouranos and Gaea (Mother Earth and Father Time); and they have seen all the evil committed against him. And by having him killed, the pack has unleashed a butterfly effect that will change lives forever.

This is not the usual "rejected mate gets a second chance of happily ever after"werewolf story. But it will show what happens when a boy with an elastic heart finally allows his fury to posthumously bring judgment to his enemies. And soon, all will be made right and nothing will ever be the same.

Copyright 2024 by JayDEvers, all rights reserved. No part of this book may be photocopied, resold, republished, or redistributed without consent of the author. Any attempt will result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events mentioned in a fictional manner and any resemblances to the persons mentioned- living or dead- are purely coincidental.

******************

Okay, folks, I had this story on my mind for a while and was mainly inspired by the one and only Lyfeo_M_Jay with the original version of their masterpiece "The Beta's Second Son" since it boasted of terrible Alphas and a lot of karma coming to them. I also got inspired by "Myths and Rejections" by AliaBlue13, "The King's Luna (Original and rewritten versions) by Young-Queen_Izzy, and "Rejected Revenge" by kristentaylor16. Those stories right here inspired my love for a good "rejected Omega werewolf story."

But I wanted to see what might happen if the rejected Omega was murdered by the future Alpha and wasn't given a second chance of life while writing how the pack's poor choices led them to their demise (while sparing those who showed compassion to the Omega). This story isn't going to feature any second-chance mates, sadly, but who can say what might happen? All I know is that my story is going to make y'all cry, laugh, pissed off, and even be wary of what happens when the rejected leave behind a butterfly effect that can damage people's lives as well as change others. And I want to make sure that you're going to be wanting more and more of what'll come forward!

Updates will be sporadic, if not weekly at best. But my main plan is to at least get this story eligible for the Watty Awards. I have a good idea on how it will go down, but I'm being extra careful of what'll happen in between as things will get nasty. There'll be trigger warnings that involve homphobia, abuse/torture of a minor, bullying, swearing, and rape and I will be marking this story as "Mature" to be on the safe side. But my main goal is to leave a lasting impression on this story.

All in all, this story is bound to be full of soap-opera realness that I hope you'll be wanting more and more of as you turn the page! So if you like what you see, then make sure to...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!