InkError shippers

Now don't get me wrong. I honestly don't mind these shippers since this ship is very common and one of the first ships. I may not like it, but I wouldn't say it's a weird ship since I do understand where it's coming from. Ya know, the entire enemies to lovers trope? Yh I guess that. 

But I do hate it when these shippers deny the fact that Error DOES have Haphephobia and that Ink CANONICALLY is aroace. Like, make your own au and shit, but you gotta live with the fact that Ink IS soulless and won't ever be capable of feeling genuine love. Any relationship with Ink would end up in TOXIC. 

Error and Ink have, canonically, never even met before. I'm not implying that this means you can't make them each other's acquaintances, but don't deny this fact when both creators have made it canon. 

And of course, if your whole persona revolves around this ship, I already hate you. Go lick your toes. 

Btw, I'm certainly NOT saying I've always hated you shippers. I've been in the fandom since 2018, and y'know. The fandom was pretty unstable with all the ships and stuff. I even once made a reaction video, which was indeed cringe asfffffffff. Maybe I'll put it in the next chapter. 

Anyway, my point is: I used to ship ErrorInk too. I DID think Swap Sans was the UwU baka shit and that his name was Blueberry. Yes, I thought Dream was capable of eating a negativity apple without dying, though a lot of times I had my doubts abt that since I did know Dream wasn't capable of touching negativity...... certainly didn't stop me from thinking he could hug Nightmare. 

Anyway, fuck past me. Fuck the past fandom even though I had enjoyed it very much and fuck you obsessed ErrorInk shippers.