Chapter 5

The scoreboard reads: 'Go Auradon Mastadons!' while the Coach, tourney players, and cheerleaders take the field for Tourney practice. Other Auradonians, including Jane, Mal, and Evie sit on the bleachers to watch. Jay and Carlos are barely recognizable in their helemts, shields, and pads.

While walking on the field, Carlos comments, "Somehow, I still don't feel safe."

"Ya never do, dude. It's your thing." Jay shoves him.

Chad walks towards the duo and yells at Jay, "Hey, villain kid! You stole my laptop out of my bag!"

"Wow, that's quite an accusation." Jay gets closer to him on a slight threatening way.

This earned the attention of a certain H/C haired girl, also known as the Captain of the cheerleading team, so she starts heading over to the players.

"You know, here in Auradon we have a place for common thieves like you- it's called jail." Chat and the other players of the Tourney Team laugh. Jay's face darkens with anger. Ben was about to step in between them, but Y/N puts a hand on his shoulder and steps in between them herself.

She steps in front of Chad, putting her hands on his chest, pushing him away from Jay as she says with gritted teeth, "Cool it, Chad!"

Jay tries to shake it off, and tells them E/C eyed princess, "Nah, save it. Where I come from, 'common thief' is a compliment."

Meanwhile, the Coach approaches Jay, "Hey, new kid! How about a little fire out there? It is a contact sport!"

"Oh! It is? That changes things." Jay smirks, looking straight at Chad.

(Play now)

JAY: From the north to the south

From the east to the west!

Bad boys, bad girls

You all know who's the best!

·

Jay body slams Chad and steals the ball out of his hands.

·

CHAD: "Hey!"

·

JAY: Out of the way, it's my play

Back it up, know your role

It's time turn up speed

And take control

And get into that

·

COACH, CARLOS & JAY: Goal!

·

Jay dodges his opponents and breaks free into the open field! Carlos and Coach are pumped. The Auradonians are dumbfounded.

·

JAY: I'm the hero now

Showin' my skills