Chapter 6

White fluffy clouds dotted the azure blue sky as the sun beamed beatifically, casting a golden glow upon the United States of Auradon. Auradonians are sitting in the courtyard as Mal approaches to Ben and Y/N, meanwhile she is  holding a bag with 'Love Potion' cookies. Evie, Jay, and Carlos are somewhere near them watching the scene closely.

"Hey Bennyboo!" Mal says, mainly mocking Audrey in a way. Turning away from their lockers, Ben and Y/N smile at the daugher of the Mistress of Evil. While doing so Mal continues with, "I made some cookies. Would you like some? Chocolate chip - the most important food group."

"Oh, thanks, but I-" Ben starts, but gets interrupted by purple haired girl.

"No, I get it. 'Be careful of gifts offered by villians.' Every kid in Auradon learns that one, right?" Mal comments, interrupting the boy slightly swinging the bag cookies in the sight of the future king making the boy's mouth water, although he didn't show it.

"That's not it-" Ben tried to explain but gets cut off by none other than the Vk who is in front of him.

"Hey! You're cautious. That's smart. More for me~ ." Mal taunts. As she takes a cookie out of the plastic zip-up bag, she slowly start to walk away from the twins and bring the cookie close to their mouths seeing if any sort of trigger happens to the Soon-to-be King. 

Ben looks at his twin with uncertainty, as his twin-sister looks at the purple haired Vk with bare suspiscion, but she shrugs it off at the moment. He takes action, and quickly walk to the daughter of Maleficent, taking the cookie from her hand, scarfing it down, making a certain girl smirk to herself. Covering his mouths, he say,  "There, see? I trust you."

The Vks see that Ben's eyes quickly flash a hint of gold before they turn back to their original color, which Y/N took notice of making her look at Vk in front of them with even more suspiscion although she didn't show it.  A second later it clicked her, but she didn't say anything to see how it played out. The Vks smirk at each other as Mal turns around, facing the boy, and asks, ". . . Any good?"

"Chewy. . ." Ben starts, looking up in thought, as he chews the sweet, chocolaty, goodness, describing Mal's - or the Vks as well- work of art. "Mmm. . . Warm. . ." He continues while chewing the food until there's nothing left to swallow."Sweet. . . Soft. . . " By this time he already finish eating their potioned cookie and he was looking at the girl in front of him who he just suddenly 'Fell in love' with, his eyes only focusing on her. "Have you always had those golden flecks in your eyes?"

"Why, whatever do you mean?"

(Play Now)

BEN: My Hearts all a-flutter

My brain's turned to butter

My fore head is bathed in sweat

·

JAY: "How you feelin', bro?"

·

BEN: My knees are a-quiver

I shake and I shiver

My stomach's a bit upset

·

MAL: "Thanks. It's a family recipe."