Everytime you try to forget who i am, ill be right there to remind you again.

Leah finally opens her room door, smiling instantly at the sight. The room was very nice, one bed in the middle with a couch, tv, storage, lots of greenery. High ceilings that met into a pyramid shape, with a teal/green accent wall. a beautiful white, green, and stone themed bathroom; and a balcony overlooking the pool with a further view of the beach. She definitely got the best view.

Leah loves people watching, imagining how their different their lives are from hers; imagining how much better or worse. So this was great, a beautiful view of the beach while being able to people watch the people by the pool.

Leah slipped on her light green bathing suit, putting on waterproof makeup, and pulled her long wavy blonde hair into a half up half down look with a claw clip. She stepped through the leg holes and pulled up a tight fitting pair of light blue denim shorts. She grabbed her beach bag already filled with what she needed, picked a towel from the bathroom, and headed down to the pool; after sending a text to the family group chat saying she was, her asking them to join.

-

The girl has been tanning for around an hour now, with sunscreen of course; and the tropical sun is no joke. She had been people watching while tanning, to no surprise, as her chair was right in front of the pool. Why did she keep catching herself looking at the guy from before? He had been playing pool volleyball with the girl Maria, and a couple other girls and guys around their age. Speaking of him, or them, she had been meaning to go hangout with Maria, maybe it's the perfect time; I mean, she was overheating and the pool would surely help with that. Maybe get some drinks and get drunk, it's never been a bad idea.

With Leah not wanting to go all around to get in with a ladder, She stepped down using the one in front of her, having to pass by the volleyball net. The pool was separated into three separate areas, the shallow end, the middle with the bar (and volleyball net), and a deep end. I needed a drink to start this 'relaxation' and some friends to have those drinks with.

Moving past the net, the girl came to a realization was the boy from earlier so happened to be, really hot? What was she saying, what's wrong with her? People are gonna think I'm mental. I need a drink. His eyes met hers, almost like he had also been thinking of her; he was. But they soon followed down them right back up. Did she just catch him looking at the girls tits? Isaac smiled at leah, maybe he could be a new friend. But just as Leah was about to go up and ask to get drinks with him, just to get to know him you know, Maria swam up and started talking to Leah.

"Hey Leah! Let's do something"

"Wanna get drunk?"

"Yes."
Maria pulled Isaac by the arm away from the volleyball net as the two girls approached the bar area; the water slowly falling lower on their body's revealing more of their skin. Leah decided all throughout the trip she would only wear short things so the tan line would be the best it could be; a great idea in her opinion. Isaac thought so too, he couldn't keep his eyes off her, but she never noticed. The bartender nodded in their direction as a 'what do you want' when the group comes up to the pool side bar. Leah sat on one of the chairs in the water as she asks for a Malibu rum. Just then, a guy her age sitting to the right of her spoke up,

"Im Theo, wanna get wasted?"

Woah. That's her soul mate right there.
"I thought you'd never ask Theo." He was tall, tanned, brown shaggy hair, green eyes, and had a bucket hat on with string connecting both sides at the bottom so he could tighten it to his head. Leah laughed, and cheersed his drink as I knew this vacation would be fun.

The bartender looked her way almost knowing she was going to ask for more, so Leah took the opportunity to get it started. She needed a confidence boost. "Can i
I get 4 shots of vodka?"

It wasn't just for her of course, it was one for her, Maria, Theo, and mystery boy, or as we know Isaac. She was hoping this could be her group, they were all hot and fun to hangout with. The bartender placed all four down in front of Leah, and she slid one to each of them; giving Isaac his first. They all held them up, cheer-sing. Leah and Isaac made eye contact the whole time, both downing it without making a face; leah taking a sip of her Malibu rum to wash it down. They all started talking; about anything and everything. Theo kept flirting with Leah, and since she's naturally a flirty person she did it back without noticing, but Isaac sure noticed.

Only if Leah knew Isaac's eyes have been burning into her, every inch of the side of her body that he could see. He'd zoned out many times just stuck with his eyes on her, he felt stupid. What made it worse was she didn't look once, she was too busy with that guy. Maybe he was her boyfriend? Why was he thinking of her so much, he doesn't even know her.

The group took one shot after another, cheering and having others join in, even people much older. Leah felt herself progressively get more drunk as time went by, losing count of the amount of shots she was taking. It was free access to drinks and food, she would be taking advantage of both all week. Many people were getting shots for everyone, and she would never pass it down; it all started adding up pretty quick.

She felt really loose, saying and doing things she normally wouldn't. Oh but she didn't look stupid, she knows how to control herself and Isaac admired that a lot, he caught himself staring, and she also did too when he wasn't; if only she looked when he was. They both were unknown of each other's instant admiration.

Theo turned to Leah, grabbing her waist with one hand "We should play volleyball."

And that's exactly what they did.