10

...Leon's pov...

after i heard what Alex had to say i was scared and afraid of what they might do to Vilu due to me having to leave soon to go back onto my mission with the others.

if your wondering who was on the phone to vilu it was Thomas, jade and Mathias.

i haven't told vilu yet with her being scared and afraid but Alex said they are now in the country (they are in England) they haven't exactly pinpointed vilu yet but with the phone call they may have been able. but i am going to have to find them before they find vilu.

vilu is upstairs waiting for me to go upstairs and see her. i have a big surprise for vlius late birthday present other than me and my mum coming i have set up a Huge birthday surprise party at one of the local hotels in London.

i have invited all of our friends from America but before i tell ya who is coming i will tell ya about the party. I hope vilu is surprised.

i have invited round Naty Vidal to help violetta get changed and drop her of at the venue making sure she has her eyes closed. vilu is friends with Naty who is in Ludmillas group but Naty is not like them.

The party is going to be on the beach were vilu will not figure anything else. Here's vilu i best act natural.

violetta's pov

I walk downstairs to find Leon trying to act natural. Not going to happen i suspect he is up to something.

L. Hey vilu come on get ready were of to the beach
V. Okay lets go then

I said really excitedly as we jumped into the car (Leon can drive as he learnt at 16)
We started singing with the roof down as we were in the convertible of his. Everybody who was walking past were looking at us weirdly but who cares. I don't.

me and Leon got out of the car and walked a little further until i see people in which i haven't seen in ages and i couldn't believe my eyes. the first person to walk to me was Francesca who i have not seen since i was very young and yes i do have a photogenic memory (i think that is what it is called)

Fran: hey Violetta do you remember me 

however instead of saying anything i just jumped in her arms and hugged her as all my other friends came and we had a huge group hug. i missed these people so much and i am so happy they are here now.  we started singing songs like we used to.

i see a worried face on Leon as he comes back from taking on the phone he noticed me looking as i walked to him wanting to know what has gone on. however he just said it was nothing. 

The party was finally over and me and Leon went back home and i finally had the chance to ask what the phone call was. he ignored me and told me to pack a bag and he will tell me when we get to his house. (cover house).

A/N okay i know i said i was going to update everyday but i have summer coming up and i am going to finish this story but there still is a few chapters left but that wont be until 2 weeks as im going to Belgium with school. i will continue writing this book but will not be able to update. i am also going to write a new book over the summer. love ya all 

Leonetta-1999