6

<<Violetta's pov>>>

today is the day when i finally tell fede my secret whether he will go tell everyone i don't know but i have heard some news about the guy who tried to kill me has got out or something so i think it is safe for me to tell fede plus today we turn 15.

it is mine and fede's 15th birthday but also Leon Vargas birthday too and i wish i could just run up to him and say happy birthday but thats not going to happen.

i ran down stairs to see mine and fede's presents all lined up waiting for us to open. i woke fede up by running into his room and get a pillow jump onto him bed and smack him across the face with it.

after a good ten minutes of hitting each other i win and say happy birthday.

we got changed and walk down stairs to our family wait for us. but our presents were to be opened later not now.

we walked to the studio to see everyone with presents for fede and a couple for me but i didn't mind as i wanted to be with leon i have got him a present in case i ever see him again but i don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

<<<Leon's pov>>>

today is my birthday as i woke up i am greeted by all my friends and family. i remember about it being my Violetta's birthday to so i get changed after everybody got out of my room and picked up the present for Violetta even though i might not see her for a while i will give it her when i do.

i open some of my presents and see two tickets to go to London which i have wanted to go to forever. i also got an iphone 6 and the new ipad which i didn't need but i still loved it. i decided to take my mum with me to London as she will be able to take of me as well as my dad as he can come a day later so it will be a family holiday.

<<<Violetta's pov>>>

after everybody congratulating me and fede we walked down stairs to be told to get ready for our party which i am not looking forward to as none of my friends will be their.

after getting changed we greet the guest and they all sing happy birthday whilst we blow out the candles on our cake we open up the presents as i see two tickets to america which i am taking my mum with me but i really want to take Federico but i need to tell him secret which he won't be too please with.

fede can i please talk to you- i say as me my mum and dad get up and take fede into another room.

fede i work for the FBI- i say whilst showing him by badge to believe me and he asked what happened and why he didn't know.

after explaining me and fede went to bed.

i decided to write in my diary about the other things i am hiding from him.

dear diary,

today i told fede that i work for the FBI he took it quite well but i didn't tel him that when i was 4 years old i was hanging out with Leon-fede doesn't know him- and a guy called Tomas Heredia, Jade la Fontaine and Matias la Fontaine took me when leon turned around they had kidnapped me i didn't scream or cry as i thought of nothing but one held a knife to my throat and said if i don't talk i will die but i didn't know what they wanted and when they knew the information they locked me up with Tomas who raped me i didn't know what was going one but once i knew what he was going to do i pushed him off but he hit me and hit me till i bleed then he raped me again as i cried silently to myself. he knew i worked for the FBI and knew i would make them need me back as well as the other two. Tomas left after a couple hours of abusing me and i cried myself to sleep and this happened everyday for two weeks till they didn't need me anymore Tomas took out a gun and shot me again and again till i got hold of my gun that he took and shot him after lying in a puddle of my blood for what seems for every the FBI and ambulances came and took me to the hospital and that is why i live in London now.

thats all for now diary write soon Violetta Castillo.

after writing in my diary feel asleep thinking of what happened and how nobody knows but alex and Angie.