3

<<< 1 week later>>> (Vilu's pov)

today i woke up as always i have school i walk down to see fede talking to mum and dad about Ludmilla but i know if i ever got a boyfriend dad wouldn't let it happen as i am his princess.

fede see's me a walks over and drags me out the house with out me having any food we walked to the resto bar and meet all his mates. maxi walks over and gives me a big hug as i don't mind maxi as the others.

ma: hey Violetta, how are you this morning

he said just being friendly

v: i am fine and hey maxi how are you.

i answer not being bothered about the conversation.

ma: i am great but something seems to be bothering Federico do you know what it is

v: yeah Ludmilla has an influence on him.

i said goodbye to fede and the rest and walked away because i started to get a phone call of alex saying some important information so i answered.

<<< phone call>>>

a:hey violetta how are you

v: i am good what do you want

a: i have a surprise for you but you have to wait a couple of days for the first part of it i hope you don't mind. good bye.

<<<end of phone call>>>

and with that he hung up on me and know i really want to know the surprise he had install for me.

<<<time skip>>>

after lessons angie came over to me wanting to know if i was okay as she is my aunt but she is so overprotective like my dad herman.

<<<fede's pov>>>

Violetta's been getting so much attention but i don't know what for as she is no different from me.

i walked over to Ludmilla and asked if she wanted to go on a date and to my surprise she said yes. i was over the moon.

i walked home to take a shower and to get ready.

<<<at the same time Ludmilla's pov)

fede asked me out on a date but i have got to play it cool even though i actually can't wait.

i went home to have a shower and to get changed into different clothes and done my make up even though i don't need it but i don't care what people say as i don't have a female role model as she lives in america most of the time.

(clothes in media)

as i finished the door went to the door and their stood fede looking all handsome in his clothes.