7

.>>

today Alex said she was going to give me my surprise but only the first part i am really excited but nervous at the same time. at the moment i am just sat in my room typing up my english essay on the death penalty in UK and if we should have it.

when i am half way through writing my ideas down their is a knock on the door and it is fede saying we need to go to the studio or we will be late.

i walk into maths and we got told to expect a new teacher and as soon as she walks in i realise who it is.

???: hello class i am Leona Vargas do any of you have a question.

i immediately put my hand up regretting what i am about to say(for leona vargas i am just going to put LV )

LV: yes Violetta

everybody looks confused on how she knows my name but i dont care as i stand up and stay

V: WHY ARE YOU HERE

(capitals all the way through means shouting)

LV: I came too see you plus Alex wants me to pass on a message.

V: I DONT CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY

and with that i walk out of the maths room and out of the studio back home to were Angie is as she was not in today

she looks up from her laptop to see me really angry.

A: hey vilu whats up and did you like your surprise

V: NO WHY DID YOU INVITE HER

A: I DONE IT BECAUSE SHE MISSED YOU AND SHE HAS IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL YOU THAT I DONT KNOW OF AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE SURPRISE.

V: WELL IT WASNT but thanks for trying

i walk over to Angie and i give her a big hug to say sorry.

A/n
What do you think leona vargas wants to tell violetta ♡♥♡♥

Also i get my laptop back so i can update quicker ♡♥♡♥