2

i woke up as the summer has just finished so i got up and went to have a shower in my own on-suite bathroom after ten minutes i decided to hope out and walked over to my walk in wardrobe and picked out an outfit for my first day of school.

i walked down stairs to see everyone already eating after having some toast me an fede walked to school only to be greeted by fede's best friends who i am slightly friends with but that doesn't bother me anyway i walked away to go to the school hall as an announcement was to be made to all of us.

after finding two seats one for me and one for fede he walked in and came to sit with me after exchanging small talk about what him and his friends did over the some with each other the head teacher Pablo walked in and told us to be quiet we did.

"today we have two new students grey and Lara" Pablo announced

i thought it was leon but it didn't bother em anyway as i knew he hadn't found me yet but i need to keep believing in him.

after the classes finished i waited for fede but the tarantula came over with her side kick Naty and Andres asked where fede was i didn't know why but to be honest i didn't care much.

i walked home with fede which seemed like for ever as he only talked about his love for Ludmilla(tarantula) we finally made our way home.

i called Alex

<<<phone call>>>
v: hey Alex how are you and when can i come back to america if i can.

Alex(gonna be A): sorry vilu but you know not until we caught the guy and you couldn't come to america and i thought you liked it there as you have been therefor ten years.

v: i hate it and okay but how is Leon

a: he is fine but he really misses you and i was wondering do you want me to tell him where you are so he can come and see you even if i am not meant to

v:arwww no its okay as i don't want you to get into trouble for letting leon know just tell him i miss him loads and we will find each other another day. (crying whilst speaking) i have to go Federico is calling me and he still doesn't know but will nether knew so bye.

a: bye see ya soon and i promise i will little in.

<<<phone call over>>>

Federico walked in and noticed vilu crying he asked whats up but she just walked in to her bathroom and told him to leave.

<<<fede's pov>>>

vilu is crying again i was listening to her conversation on the phone that she has everyday and she started talking about going to america and seeing a guy called leon again.

i think i amm just going to ask my mum and dad who they are

fe: mum dad who is leon

m&d(m= maria/ mum and d= herman(h) and dad): we don't know - as they looked at each other with worried faces as i think they aren't telling me the whole story -

fe: oh okay - i say as i walk away really sad as i haven't found who he is yet

a/n - who do you think the guy is and what happened if you get it right i will say and if you have a book then i will give that a shout out